What is a strange habit you have?

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
I for one have a tendency to always use 9gag before I sleep. It is ridiculous but I have this thought process that goes like "surfing through the app is so repetitive that it will make me fall asleep". I always had difficulty falling asleep after going to bed cause my brain just refuses to shut down. I used to think and think and think before I fall asleep hours after climbing into bed, which is why i came up with this solution. But now because of my strange 9gag sleep technique habit, i have difficulty falling asleep without using 9gag. :TzuyuKek:

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
- sniffing things that may or may not smell good
- when tasting food for the first time, i usually touch the food with my tongue or bite a very small amount because of the chance that i will find it disgusting

grainy

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭851,511
scratching my head when i think, it's as if the thinking doesn't happen until i'm scratching

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,684,131
tapping random items while walking on the aisle of a grocery store i could just tap every item on the shelves (in the same row) even though i didnt want it for no reason at all idk why i did it

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
i'm forever fidgeting and it's not because i'm being rude and not listening but i will literally zone out if i don't... i'm more likely to be listening if i'm fidgeting than if i'm not

being happy and content one minute and wanting to be dead the next

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Also i just remembered, another strange habit i have is that when i am climbing stairs, i always count the stairs. It started when i was a kid and because i lived in the 3rd floor and had to climb about 60 steps to reach the floor i lived in, i use to count the stairs to pass the time. And now i do it unconsciously every time i climb stairs.

Nimz

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭684,545
I’m always rub my nose a couple times when someone is talking to me. It isn’t blocked or anything, I don’t know why I do it.

Pyron

The Blue Lightning Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,423,330
If I see something that seems like out of order or place, I will fix or organize it. I may go as far a clean/organize a friend's bedroom.

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭773,045
Pronouns
idk
Also i just remembered, another strange habit i have is that when i am climbing stairs, i always count the stairs. It started when i was a kid and because i lived in the 3rd floor and had to climb about 60 steps to reach the floor i lived in, i use to count the stairs to pass the time. And now i do it unconsciously every time i climb stairs.
Omg other people do that as well??? :ohmygod:
I though that was just meeeeee.
I also tend to talk to myself. Like just to hear somethings out loud. I’m sure people think I’m crazy when I do it but I like hearing something cause it might sound alright in my head but once I hear it out loud it could actually be a bad idea lol.
another is that when I sleep I have to basically tell myself a story? My brain doesn’t turn off easily so I just think up of stories until I fall asleep. Usually they are the same a few tho. So.
I’m sure I have a lot more weird habits :wut:

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭773,045
Pronouns
idk
I walk on my toes a lot, even if I wear shoes with a hill already
:ohmygod:
thats also something I do from time to time. Not as much now but when I was younger my brother and I would tend to walk on our tippy toes a lot

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,500
I fold things into triangles; it first started off with crisp packets bc my uncle showed me it and I thought it was cool but now I fold most things into triangles before I throw them in the trash can - it saves so much space.

I have the tendency to delete things for no real reason, like on Twitter and Instagram I'd post things but after a while, I'd go back and delete almost everything. Pretty sure some of my friends are wondering if I'm still around bc I seem dead af.

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
I sit like L from Death Note most of the time, I don't do it to copy him or anything, I've just always sat like that since I was a kid. For some reason I find it more comfortable. My parents say that I sit like a bird because it looks like I'm perching. I don't sit like that in public though lol

Also, I hold bottles/glasses with both hands when I drink. My brother always makes fun of me and says it makes me look like a baby.

Enchanted

𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭50,785
I pick on my scalp (only when I'm alone? xD) don't know if that's a strange habit though

Warm Croissant

Stan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭42,825
I always look down and make sure the path is clean when i take a walk outside. It started when i was a kid, and accidentally step on dog shit twice on the same day when i was on vacay.

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,828,914
Pronouns
She/Her
I always look down and make sure the path is clean when i take a walk outside. It started when i was a kid, and accidentally step on dog shit twice on the same day when i was on vacay.

Same.

+When i go out alone, i walk fast while touching something like my ears or my keys until I reach my destination.

Top Bottom