What is your favorite carrying device?

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,167,949
A roomy backpack, stylish handbag, practical fanny bag, light tote bag or Y17K wicker basket - the options are endless when it comes to carrying what you need through out the day with you. Everyone has different needs and tastes, so I was wondering what is your choice of a bag and why :poggers:

Not too long ago I would answer a cross body postman bag without a second thought - it has been a staple for me since elementary school and I went through different ones through out the years (R.I.P my red koala bear bag, you are still missed), but this summer I starter using my old high school backpack to carry stuff around and later exchanged it for a smaller one (since the one I had was way too big for what I need) and ngl, I think I may be a backpack person from now on.

Not having to deal with my bag bouncing off of my hip while I walk is really nice and if I pack more stuff into it the weight is distributed between both of my shoulders instead of just one, so I don't end up with a painful shoulder at the end of the day. The backpack I got is also stinking adorable, so I really enjoy carrying it around :bakacat: And it's much better for riding a bike, especially since my bike basket disintegrated :marge:

What about you guys? I'm curious to see if H+ has a preferred style :pandasantacookie:

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭19,600
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
I have this duffel bag-like bag that is also a cooler bag. It's so nice. i use it for mostly everything :christmasblob:

kimsguardian

🄳🄾🄾🅁🚪 Sixth Place HoETop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,379,670
Pronouns
He/Him
laptop bagpack bcs almost everyday i bring my laptop so it's important to me to have a bag that can bring many items together. but sometimes i use my cheap crossbody bag if it's only to hangout with my friends:happymagi:

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭83,267
right now, it's my ita-bag! from the picture, it probably looks a bit like a fanny pack but it's worn like a crossbody bag

hp8calM.jpg

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,167,949
right now, it's my ita-bag! from the picture, it probably looks a bit like a fanny pack but it's worn like a crossbody bag

hp8calM.jpg
I remember when I first heard of an ita bag I wanted one, but then I remembered my undecided butt would never put anything in, coz what if I come up with a better theme next week :marge:

Also, I've never seen heart shape pins before, that so cute :poggers:

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭83,267
I remember when I first heard of an ita bag I wanted one, but then I remembered my undecided butt would never put anything in, coz what if I come up with a better theme next week :marge:

Also, I've never seen heart shape pins before, that so cute :poggers:
I can relate lol. I get that way with like, scrapbooking and such. :TzuyuKek:

Yes, I love heart-shaped pins! The cat-ear pins are becoming more common now, too. :poggers:

il_794xN.2835590724_a83i.jpg

Top Bottom