What is your favourite K-drama so far for the 1st half of 2020?

roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭227,571
Pronouns
She/Her
I’ve only watched like 3 so Mystic Pop Up Bar lol

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,174,050
I watched Hot Stove League. It got a bit stupid towards the end for me. Nam Goong Min always impresses tho. The story started off well but it got bleh towards the end

What part got meh for you? Personally I think they covered all the points well as someone working in the industry. I will only disagree with the dismissal of GM Baek Seung Soo in order for the club to be sold off.

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,096,338
What part got meh for you? Personally I think they covered all the points well as someone working in the industry. I will only disagree with the dismissal of GM Baek Seung Soo in order for the club to be sold off.
I don't remember all. But that presentation on why they should bring back their star player was a bit cringe for me. Like they full on trashed him for being a flat track bully and isn't a clutch player in the beginning. That was one of the big scenes which really turned me off. Maybe cos I watch baseball and I got too invested in the baseball side of things. And yeah I agree with your other point too. The drama is still good. But some scenes towards the end was a huge turn off.

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,174,050
I don't remember all. But that presentation on why they should bring back their star player was a bit cringe for me. Like they full on trashed him for being a flat track bully and isn't a clutch player in the beginning. That was one of the big scenes which really turned me off. Maybe cos I watch baseball and I got too invested in the baseball side of things. And yeah I agree with your other point too. The drama is still good. But some scenes towards the end was a huge turn off.

Ah that. I was surprised too but they did end up making some good reasoning in the end so I accepted the decision. I am just hoping for Season 2

Top Bottom