What is your favourite song by rookie groups so far this year?

Seunghee's Eyebrows

그댄 나의 Angel Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,456,888
love dive is a bop!
my recent fav is class:y's debut :heartublob:

I've slowly lost interest in K-POP since 4th gen. Red Velvet only the one keeping me in atm.

But @UMJI MOODS sent me that song and I'm keeping my eyes on them. If any group is to get my attention, it is a group that nails the harmony and Class:y did that

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭294,005
I've slowly lost interest in K-POP since 4th gen. Red Velvet only the one keeping me in atm.

But @UMJI MOODS sent me that song and I'm keeping my eyes on them. If any group is to get my attention, it is a group that nails the harmony and Class:y did that
Honestly, I wasn't expecting much from their debut. I was only following them from their survival show. All the girls have good vocals and the only one I am not too familiar with is Hyeju who is our main dancer. B-sides from their album are good too!

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,490,266
I was going to mention this

but it turns out it was released late last year. So I'll go with this:

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭164,600

Also other mentions :

• Billlie for their albums and their sound overrall, it's not my taste but it has it's own identity and sound
  • CLASSy, very solid debut for the whole album. Also I'm happy for Hyungseo, I followed her from afar when she was in Busters

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,794,400
For GGs it's between IVE and billlie, but since both were already mentioned, I will share my fave BG song :bakacat:

Just checked it out and I must say that I like the song

Also other mentions :

• Billlie for their albums and their sound overrall, it's not my taste but it has it's own identity and sound
  • CLASSy, very solid debut for the whole album. Also I'm happy for Hyungseo, I followed her from afar when she was in Busters

Wooah is so under rated

Top Bottom