What is your favourite sports anime?

Pyron

The Blue Lightning Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,423,330
What is Hikaru No Go about?

It's about Go. However, it has some supernatural stuff with a ghost character. The art is the same from the illustrator of Death Note (different author thou). It's more sport/competitive drama, growing up, and a weird mystery (not for us, but for the other characters aside the main one).

It's from the early 2000s, but I consider it one of the classics of that era and sports/competitive genre as well. You don't need to know or enjoy Go to get into it.

I think it's one of the few series that has Korean characters as well even thou they are minor characters

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,769,300
It's about Go. However, it has some supernatural stuff with a ghost character. The art is the same from the illustrator of Death Note (different author thou). It's more sport/competitive drama, growing up, and a weird mystery (not for us, but for the other characters aside the main one).

It's from the early 2000s, but I consider it one of the classics of that era and sports/competitive genre as well. You don't need to know or enjoy Go to get into it.

I think it's one of the few series that has Korean characters as well even thou they are minor characters

I think I will watch it soon

dannyy

The limit is inside your mind.
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,030
My first sports anime will be Captain Tsubasa! It aired back then in my country, after that I figured out the sports anime through manga mostly, like Hikaru no Go, Prince of Tennis, Shoot, Ace of Diamond, Dear Boys and omg, I still can remember I woke up early in the morning to watch Let's And Go. I know Let's And Go little bit childish, but hey, I also like childish thing a lot I guess 😂 😂 😂

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
As someone who has only seen two... it's gotta be my Haikyuu boys

Winter Air

🎲
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭933,875
Haikyuu!!
Chihayafuru

I like Kuroko No Basket, but that 3rd season was a bust for me...Not really a favorite anymore.

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭158,759
haikyu!!, kuroko's basketball, and chihayafuru

i've posted here before but made the critical error of forgetting chihayafuru

:sweat:

Top Bottom