What is your first korean drama?

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭318,070
I think mine is Jewel in the Palace :lurk1: It's really addicting and I re-watched it sometimes.

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭318,070
He's Psychometric, I fell out of watching tv show before I even got into kpop, so I've only seen some of the stuff got7 starred in :RunPar:
I saw that one! It was good iirc. I also watch mostly for actor/actresses :TipPar:

Iris. that shit was so good it ruined all other dramas for me XD
I haven't seen this actually. Maybe I should watch.

Probably Jewel In the Palace.
:whaaat: this drama was everywhere!!

It's Okay, That's Love was the first one I ever finished :poggers:
But, the first one I ever started was Boys Over Flowers :poggers:
Boys over Flowers brought me back to kdrama land after not watching since Jewel in the Palace and Full House :poggers:
Edit: Actually I confused Boys over Flowers with You are Beautiful :squirtlechristmas:

Last edited:

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭255,250
I don't even think I've watch a whole season of a K-drama. However I watched the first season of "The World of My 17", it's a webdrama

I watched the first episode of Descendants of the Sun with a friend but I never watched the next ones

My first Korean movie I remember was Old Boy I think

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭318,070
I don't even think I've watch a whole season of a K-drama. However I watched the first season of "The World of My 17", it's a webdrama

I watched the first episode of Descendants of the Sun with a friend but I never watched the next ones

My first Korean movie I remember was Old Boy I think
Webdramas count:minusjump:Old Boy sounds interesting!

Frandae

Alchemist VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,526,815
Pronouns
He/Him
Where Your Eyes Linger (mainly because my Produce X 101 pick was one of the main leads and because it was one of the first "proper" BL dramas; the chemistry between the two was amazing tbh, but the drama was too short unfortunately smh)

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭318,070
Where Your Eyes Linger (mainly because my Produce X 101 pick was one of the main leads and because it was one of the first "proper" BL dramas; the chemistry between the two was amazing tbh, but the drama was too short unfortunately smh)
synopsis sounds like something I would enjoy :poggers: and it would be easier for me to start because it's so short 😅

kimsguardian

🄳🄾🄾🅁🚪 Sixth Place HoETop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,116,870
Pronouns
He/Him
The Snow Queen.
my crush recommended it to me, and that was a gloomy drama to start with :tears::tears:
but the most memorable ones would be Operation Proposal, i watched japanese & korean ver., i really love both of them :hehe:

Top Bottom