What is your MBTI personality type?

Loulou

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭810
INFP-T. I used to have a very strong tendency towards INTP (feeling was like 52% and thinking 48%) but in my current state of mind, I'm completely INFP (feeling is 83%).

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭23,500
Pronouns
she/her

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
ISTJ
I read somewhere it's one of the most common results but strangely I don't meet many people that say they are.... I know they're basically like horrorscopes with a sheen of pseudoscience but it's still pretty accurate to my personality lol

I agree i haven't seen much ISTJs either. lol. But that personality type sounds so cool. like the polar opposite of me(nvm it is the polar opposite of the enfp, lol).
And yeah they are kinda like horoscopes with a sheen of pseudoscience. I have always been fascinated by personality tests (probably because of the sorting hat in harry potter lol). but yeah I don't really believe that you can put people into perfect little boxes cause personalities are so complex. but i do think mbti and the 16 personalities is really good to an extent at identifying a type. There is quite a lot of research that goes into it and the results are reliable. However yeah it isn't like 100 percent accurate and i don't think any personality test will be. Even though i am an enfp, i do like whatever i plan to be precise and logically sound. I am also not positive and optimistic all the time. I do tend to be a bit cynical at times. But they get a good amount of stuff right. lol.

Yukihime

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,890
INFJ-T (Advocate) Not sure I agree as it makes me seem like a way better person that I really am (do I love helping ? Yes but only to some extent and it's more a guilty if I don't than a "I love it". I'm way more selfish than they describe me :lurk2:)

Cinna

<(╯︶╰)╭ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,179,831
Not sure. When you know the basics of the functions that make up MBTI you can manipulate the test to get whatever type you want. If I had time I could take it right now and probably get whatever type you asked me to get. I've done it before.

D

DR. K💉M 👄

Sometimes im intp-t other times im infp-t
The description sounds like im somewhere in the middle

Nieve

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭244,640
INFJ-T, apparently.

I can see myself on the things written here:
Advocates indeed share a unique combination of traits. Though soft-spoken, they have very strong opinions and will fight tirelessly for an idea they believe in.

Advocates find it easy to make connections with others. They have a talent for warm, sensitive language, speaking in human terms, rather than with pure logic and fact.

It makes sense that their friends and colleagues will come to think of them as quiet Extraverted personality types. However, they would all do well to remember that Advocates need time alone to decompress and recharge, and not to become too alarmed when they suddenly withdraw.

As someone with this personality type, your imagination and empathy make you someone who cherishes their integrity and deeply held principles. Unlike many other idealistic types, however, you are also capable of turning those ideals into plans and executing them.

but I don't agree with some of these
Advocate personalities are enthusiastic in their relationships. There is a sense of wisdom behind their spontaneity, allowing them to pleasantly surprise their partners again and again. These types aren’t afraid to show their love, and they feel it unconditionally.

Advocates are often perfectionistic, looking for ultimate compatibility. They also look for someone with whom they can grow and improve. Needless to say, this is a tall order, and Advocates should try to remember that they are a particularly rare personality type. (???)

I feel like most people could relate to the things written for my personality so I don't understand why it says that its a rare one lol

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653

zZ48bkG.png

I'm somewhere in between these two depending on the day :TzuyuKek:

cb7Qr2G.png

(Took this almost a year ago)
hzS0qwj.png

Top Bottom