What is your most memorable moment as a fan?

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
I'd have to pick 2 moments.

First was seeing Twice's memorable Cheer Up performance at Akaraka for the first time, getting goosebumps at seeing the sea of blue cheering in unison for Twice. It was a moment when I realized I was stanning a group that was truly extraordinary.

Second was seeing Twice's SOTY win at MAMA 2016, their second SOTY for the year. My first tears for Twice were shed that night. :sejeongcry:

A Flower4ever

❤ #AlwaysWithTwice #OT9ForEver ❤ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭281,245
Watching Twice grow and mature as artists, their achievements, overcoming hardships, being the beautiful human beings they are, Mina looking happy again, OT9 together, are memorable to me. :LovePar:

Twice:

That said, Miss A and The Wonder Girls last comebacks were also memorable to me, good times. :heartpar:

Miss A:

The Wonder Girls:

Ps: I love watching groups/artists collaborations from past generations, those are memorable too.
:heartublob:

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
0: Yoo Yeonjung

That time Yeonjung proved she was the daughter of Taengsic

wCu0ZBP.png

1: WUJU win #1 and the other 7!

2: Yoo Yeonjung V-1 Champion :LovePar:

u0HGlI1.gif

3~ There are lots of moments I think about with Jessica and SNSD. Some the best and some the worst :judgingyou:

r7Hchpu.gif

7-spots for 7 Ujungs :hehe: :judgingyou::smug:

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
Hmm a lot of things for each group

For SNSD, it was seeing their promotions in 2015. It was my first time seeing a kpop group comeback live cause I didn’t really understand teasers and music shows and whatnot about kpop. I worried about them a lot during the time, but things turned out mostly well

For Twice, it was seeing them debut, because it was my first time ever seeing a kpop group debut. Then seeing Tzuyu’s flag scandal go down. I felt so much hurt for her cause it started over one person making a mess out of nothing. but the other 8 members were very supportive, which made me like the group so much more. Then recently Tzuyu getting hate for supposedly not donating money to china for corona, only for her to have donated money and then a lot of ppl sent apologies and some even supposedly became her fans because of her kindness

For Loona, it was seeing them get their first win, i’d followed them since Heejin dropped her solo song all the way back in 2016 and I always hoped the best for them. And then a crazy convenient moment came along where they could get their first win, i stayed up all night just to see it live cause i was so worried

For Red Velvet, it was seeing the extent of their closeness when Wendy got her injury recently. It was really touching to see when for years everyone would start small rumors that x member hated/didnt get along with other x member. Whenever they could, the girls said they’d visit Wendy together and tell us how happy and energetic Wendy still was. And then seeing all the updates from wendy even tho she can’t physically work at the moment because she’s still healing. Then seeing the other 4 make do with what they can missing a member through the last bit of their tour until corona cancelled everything, i saw all 5 members in a new light between those few months

For Blackpink, seeing them debut was by far the craziest moment. They really came at a time where most concepts were fun, bright, cute, or innocent. But BP came out with 2 title songs for their debut. One of which was cool, clubby, rap heavy, hard hitting, and sorta clubby, it really felt like a debut. While the other was the opposite. subdued and didn't feel like a debut, so i thought it as unique for what it was. Everyone was so hype over them and i was too

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,112,313
First a very happy one.
July 25 2008.
I discovered Kpop, my ultimate bias group Kara and my ultimate bias Seungyeon on the same day when I saw this music video:

They led me to much happiness and to many nice friends from all over the world.
Second is a very sad one that I will put under spoiler
t/w:
My other memory is last November 24 when we learned about Hara's passing. Of the three deaths we have witnessed in recent years it was the hardest on me personally. Such a vibrant lady. I still tear up when I think about her no longer being here. If I live to 100 I know that I will never forget her and what happened to her.

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭33,750
For Blackpink, seeing them debut was by far the craziest moment. They really came at a time where most concepts were fun, bright, cute, or innocent. But BP came out with 2 title songs for their debut. One of which was cool, clubby, rap heavy, hard hitting, and sorta clubby, it really felt like a debut. While the other was the opposite. subdued and didn't feel like a debut, so i thought it as unique for what it was. Everyone was so hype over them and i was too
BP's debut held me after 4Minute parted ways
tenor.gif

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,760,214
Pronouns
She/Her
B.A.P: Wake me up promos because it was the moment when i became a real B.A.B.Y, and then Honeymoon promos because it was my first comeback as a fan:peepoblanket:

Red Velvet:
-when SM announced the Red Room Concert (i was so excited for them, it was their first solo concert):peepoblanket:
-the RedMare Concert in Canada (those videos of the girls crying still make me feel so sad!!):tears:
-The LevelUP series (i never thought SM would give them more than two seasons)
-Red Velvet performing in North Korea (even with all the mess and Joy's absence...i was pride of them)
-The Perfect Velvet era and promos.

NCT:

-the whole NCT 2018 project (the best of the best of NCT)
- WayV's debut,
-NCT 127 first solo concert +Johnny and Mark returning home!!!,
-NCT Dream first solo concert
- NCT Dream first win on Music Bank
-NCT 127 first win on Music Bank and Music Core.
-NCT Dream "fixed" unit.

kimsguardian

🄳🄾🄾🅁🚪 Sixth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭987,420
Pronouns
He/Him
one of the happiest moment in my kpop life is seeing lvlz got their 1st win after 3 years of them debuted. keep competing with big groups but always stay with their concept which hardly accepted by common listeners, makes a hard life being their fan :sejeongcry:

it's not easy to be a fan of nugu group esp. when they almost got their 1st win but someone took away. when i saw some member got teary i just can't hold on myself :weep:

lastly, this news..
yeah i like her but I'm not even her fan, i like f(x) and that's all. but when i heard this news idk why all my body suddenly felt so weak, like I can't do anything properly.

i hope you're happy there sulli, we missed you

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,686,400
WJSN getting their first win. Back when they debuted, peoples were bashing them for their poor sales and saying that they will never succeed. But WJSN managed to prove them all wrong

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,489,116
Saw this one in person: Red Velvet's first (and surprise) performance of Bad Boy, English version at KCON NY 2018:

Yuki

Ç'est quoi ce merdier? Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,137,509
I have a terrible memory but I'll try
For T-ara, my first ever group, I was so whipped for Jiyeon when I saw "Cry Cry" MV but then I couldn't tell her apart when I saw the live performance and was like "who tf is who?" until one week later. When I fought so hard to protect them during that time, what they went through and when they finally won a music show after 5 years but only three of them was there.

For Keyakizaka46, the first time I listened to Fukyouwaon a.k.a the first time I listened to them, the first time I saw them and Techi perform. Every Techi legendary stages :p, and also all the shit they have been through and their solidarity

For Red Velvet, as a new fan I don't think i have much to say, probably Wendy accident and how members show how close they are, their personalities, because the memory is still fresh so probably everything else up till now.

Mimi

ayK Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,350
The are many things to note..
But one I will never forget was when exo first teaser dropped
Kai was in it and they said that a new group would debut
I remember it was around christmas time and feeling so happy cause it felt like one of the greatest presents i' ve ever gotten!
Then looking around for them and realizing that some of them were the ones I knew as trainees
The happinesss I felt knowing they were going to debut and I would see them talking and moving from on... I will never forget it.

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,060,604
Pronouns
She/Her
Thinking about this thread made me realize how kpop has been such a bumpy road to me, it's been so long and my memory is kinda terrible and I tend to remember the bad things more vividly so rip ghfklg but I managed to find some things to share still

1 - ToppDogg
I've been to quite a few kpop concerts, but the ToppDogg concert holds a very special place in my heart. I'm sure none of you even know TopDogg but I will share the story anyway
Until the concert day, I had Yano as my bias. On the queueing line, I wanted to buy a shirt with his name but most members' were already sold out so I had to pick Bjoo. I didn't really wear it on the spot I just placed it over my shoulder. After the concert, we had a high5 session, and it wasn't like most other high5 sessions I've been to where it's super rushed so you gotta touch them for half a second and go, there weren't many people and the staff was chill and allowed us a few minutes with each of them so we actually got to talk a bit. When I got to Bjoo, I pointed at the shirt with his name and he said 'ohh thank you very much!!!' and smiled so widely, he looked so friendly it was super cute. I couldn't stop thinking about how his face lit up at that moment and he ended up becoming my bias :LovePar: They were all so nice,I had an amazing time.

2 - DMTN
I was a huge fan 7 years ago, I used to be a regular in their thread in another forum and I made so many friends that were dalmates as well. But then the scandal happened and I had no hope of hearing anything from them again, but the other day they released a new song together. They've stayed together all these years, always hanging out, it makes me happy that their friendship is so strong and so real and I'm proud to be a fan, I hope other groups I stan are also this close behind the cameras. Tbh when I heard the song I cried like I haven't in really long, their music is so happy and so special to me, it got me through the toughest times of my life

3 - NCT
I became a fan during Empathy era when they did relay lives, it was such an exciting time. I loved staying up and trying to guess who would go live next and what kind of content it would be. I loved seeing all of them together and watching Lucas always made me smile. After that, We Go Up era was the first comeback I got to experience as a fan and it was an amazing era. The atmosphere in the fandom was so light and fun, everyone was happy because they were getting good results. We got Jisung crying of happiness as well. I loved the stages and the whole positive energy that era

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭161,050
I think every 1st win, being a GG multi especially when it took years for them to win or when it wasn't easy. Seeing them crying, being happy, after struggling hard to debut, for success, I can only be happy for them.

For Lovelyz
For Oh My Girl
For CLC
For LOONA
For Everglow
For Cosmic Girls
For Momoland
For T-ara's win after many years without a trophy

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,300
I've been a tyongf for years now and him finally being free of all allegations makes me soo happy. Actually there are lot of things that happened over the past 6 years but that's most recent memory I have

Top Bottom