What is your problem with current fashion?

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,438,649
Mine is saw-in cups. For the nth time this year I went shopping for clothes and about 95% of dresses now have a seam or elastic right under bust. In theory that's a cute look, but in practice all of these damn dresses expect you to have some amount of boob which is just rude :mochabearfire: The top always looks so baggy on my, while the rest of the dress fits so nicely and I hate it!

Also, it seems that vanity sizing has started making it's rounds around here, because more than one M has been too big for me, even tho I have been an M/L for years and all of my old clothes still fit like a glove.

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭30,050
Pronouns
She/Her
Crop tops :feelsblankie:
I don’t mind a crop top, but my god, almost everything is cropped now :ragepaimon:
I just want a cute normal length blouse that I can wear that would be appropriate in every situation :ragepaimon:

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭156,409
1. Pricing, especially because quality seems like it is only getting worse.
2. Lack of sizing consistency.
3. !!! STOP THE CROP !!!
4. Short-sleeved women's T-Shirts, in general, are often so whack in the armpit, too—just compare them to the sleeves on a unisex T-Shirt!
5. Why are short-shorts now the go-to shorts? I really don't need to show that much skin.

I could keep going, tbh. :angryspongebob:

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,760,214
Pronouns
She/Her
Tight/skinny jeans for women don't have pockets...Men aren't the only ones who need them.
Most of the bras have some type of padding and the ones that haven't are the basic ones.

Chomiczewska

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,438,649
Most of the bras have some type of padding and the ones that haven't are the basic ones.
It's the opposite in my experience - the basic ones have padding and the fancy lacy ones don't and I hate lace in underwear lol

chocolatier

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,750
Why are skinny jeans not trendy anymore? I feel outdated when I wear them. I can't get back to the bootcut thing, or just these really big flare pants everyone has been wearing. I feel like they make me look shapeless so I stick to leggings and skinny jeans like always.

I also agree on the crop tops. I have a few crops, very few. They go very well with high rise pants. But it's like even when you want to buy a hoodie, there's so many crop hoodies and it's like an oxymoron because the point is to stay warm but theres nothing covering the abdomen.

Chomiczewska

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,438,649
Why are skinny jeans not trendy anymore? I feel outdated when I wear them. I can't get back to the bootcut thing, or just these really big flare pants everyone has been wearing.
I've actually seen quite a few fashion girlies style them for winter fits, since you can tuck them into shoes :pandasantathink: I think if the rest of the outfits consist of more in-style pieces than one can get away with wearing skinny jeans and still be trendy

Top Bottom