What is your relationship with fashion trends?

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,438,649
I've never been someone who dressed according to the latest trends, but it's always been interesting to read or hear about them (be it current or past ones) from time to time. In the last few months tho I've started to consume more current fashion content on youtube than before.

It didn't necessarily made me want to dress exactly like fashionable people do, but a few items have piqued my interested and I might give them a go, even tho if I saw them on a rack in a store I probably wouldn't think it's something I might like.

So I wouldn't say I'm starting to care about what is fashionable and dress accordingly, but rather keeping up with trends is allowing me to broaden my horizons, so that my closet may one day consist of more than just skater skirts and skin tight t-shirts.

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,550
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
I'm frugal and frankly dont like shopping for clothes/accessories. I def dont keep up with fashion trends.

giphy.gif

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,749,335
Pronouns
They/Them
I recently started keeping up with fashion trends too (perhaps it’s Tiktok’s influence, we’ll never know), and there are definitely some trends I’d love to jump on and try. Like I even have Pinterest boards dedicated to possible outfits and visit stores to window shop pretty often.

But I feel like my body type doesn’t suit the styles I want (which I know is wrong but I lack confidence ugh), maybe one day I’ll finally get around to embracing trends like I really want to :cry:

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,438,649
I recently started keeping up with fashion trends too (perhaps it’s Tiktok’s influence, we’ll never know), and there are definitely some trends I’d love to jump on and try. Like I even have Pinterest boards dedicated to possible outfits and visit stores to window shop pretty often.

But I feel like my body type doesn’t suit the styles I want (which I know is wrong but I lack confidence ugh), maybe one day I’ll finally get around to embracing trends like I really want to :cry:
I'm sure once that day come everyone is gonna be jealous of the fashion icon Beefy :sanapray:

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,112,313
I have basically worn the same looking clothes everyday since I was a teen. I don't really like trying to keep up with stuff. I only dress for myself and my personal comfort.

Dead Inside

Hongry Moderator Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,494,476
Pronouns
She/Her
as our lord and savior Ariana Grande has once said; "I see it, I want it. I like it, I buy it"
original.gif

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,400
I used to follow a few trends when I was younger, but not so much these days... whenever I buy a piece of clothing now, I ask myself if I can wear it multiple times and if it can be applied to different styles as opposed it to being a one-off thing.

But if I had more disposable income, I would definitely buy more clothes and probably keep up with trends tbh.

I feel this so much :peepoblanket: I've tried a few stuff before but my body type or height just looks a bit odd in it.

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭30,050
Pronouns
She/Her
I would say they are influencing me in a way. I don't have tiktok, but sometimes I watch compilations on youtube. It has given me more confidence to wear what i want :poggers:
This is gonna sound terrible but, some people i see dress very wacky (in my eyes) and they are out here broadcasting themselves on the internet :poggers:
I'm sure someone out there will find my style strange or weird or boring, but i shouldn't care :poggers: I'll wear what I feel good in!

Last edited:
Top Bottom