Chan-yeol

“we were too young and immature to give up"
Reaction score
I'm telling you the truth, i don't miss you
Plus Coins
⨭108,200
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
Well, you know what, you can pick from the plots I have so far (I only have for Jisoo and Vivi atm):
VIVI:
Y/N drags Vivi into the freezing cold to make a snowman.
Vivi and Y/N and their friends end up having to all sleep in the same room. Nobody can get any sleep because Y/N is snoring incredibly loud... Except for Vivi, who's completely used to it.
Y/N tucking Vivi's hair behind their ear to help her get it out of their face.
Vivi hogs all the blankets and Y/N gets cold so he clings tightly to Vivi for warmth.
Y/N helping Vivi dry and brush her hair after a shower.
Y/N and Vivi having a tickle fight until they're breathless.
Vivi and Y/N are about to kiss when instead they accidentally hit foreheads really hard and have matching bruises.
Vivi and Y/N break up, but they have a pet and neither of them want to give it up. Then they spend a few days each with the pet separately. But it kinda helps them get together again.

Jisoo:
Jisoo and Y/N getting sick at the same time.
Jisoo screaming over a picture of Y/N from long before they met. Jisoo describes the younger Y/N as a tiny precious child, then looks at Y/N, and says 'Well, you're still a tiny precious child'.
Jisoo and Y/N go on a camping trip. Jisoo forgets to bring a sleeping bag, so they have to squeeze into Y/N's sleeping bag with him.
Y/N doesn't like talking on the phone, but Jisoo always calls him instead of texting. Jisoo admits that it's because she want to hear Y/N's voice.
Jisoo trying to mooch off of Y/N's wifi and jokingly putting her own name in as the password, then being shocked that it actually works and she is now connected to Y/N's wifi…

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭33,450
original.gif

stop that :iwillfightyou:

Seriously

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭33,450
Jisoo:
Jisoo and Y/N getting sick at the same time.
Jisoo screaming over a picture of Y/N from long before they met. Jisoo describes the younger Y/N as a tiny precious child, then looks at Y/N, and says 'Well, you're still a tiny precious child'.
Jisoo and Y/N go on a camping trip. Jisoo forgets to bring a sleeping bag, so they have to squeeze into Y/N's sleeping bag with him.
Y/N doesn't like talking on the phone, but Jisoo always calls him instead of texting. Jisoo admits that it's because she want to hear Y/N's voice.
Jisoo trying to mooch off of Y/N's wifi and jokingly putting her own name in as the password, then being shocked that it actually works and she is now connected to Y/N's wifi…
@hatfelt you placed this order, what you fancy?
tumblr_pwb7jj43PA1vg9hhvo6_540.gifv

i like ur sig
Oh, thank you!
yooh-thumbs-up-yoohyeon.gif

Chan-yeol

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭108,200
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
Last edited:

Chan-yeol

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭108,200
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
So starting with Jisoo X Male reader (May be a one-shot)
Plot: Jisoo and Y/N go on a camping trip. Jisoo forgets to bring a sleeping bag, so they have to squeeze into Y/N's sleeping bag with him.
Warning: None
Fluff/Soft
Y/N (Your Name)
Y (You)

Y/N was waiting for Jisoo because she said she had a surprise! a while later, Jisoo showed up at Y/N's house and before Y could open the door, Jisoo barged it and started rambling on, You were wondering why she was wearing
what she was wearing:
9a33b59cdea4652fd325bd8d7eabf12f.jpg

but you didn't say anything. "Guess what!!!" I looked at her and said "What is it?" she jumped up and down a little and said, "We are gonna go camping!" I looked at her with wide eyes, and said "Do you have everything?" she nodded with a big smile, and she grabbed my hand and dragged me to my room so I can pack,
*Time skip to after Y packing in the car*
Jisoo put on some music and started singing along, we were almost there when she stopped singing and said "uh-oh..." I looked at her with a worried look, "What happened?" she looked at me and she looked as though she wanted to cry "I forgot my sleeping bag..." I frowned and said "It's okay" she shook her head "No it's not! were am I gonna sleep?" I thought for a little, "You can have my sleeping bag, I don't need it. She shook her head and said "Bu-" but I cut her off "No buts" she pouted you thought 'she is so cute when she pouts'

EfCn-2nXgAA__W9.jpg

We arrived and I unpacked the car and locked the doors, we were putting the tent together but halfway through, we started playing around. We finally finished putting it together and it was getting late so Jisoo pulled some food out of her bag and said "Here for you!" I smiled and accepted "Thank you," I said with a mouth slightly full of food, at night she was getting cold so she asked "Y/N, can we cuddle?" I nodded and said "Sure" she opened the sleeping bag a little so I could get in the sleeping bag and she curled up like a little baby and put her head on my chest and fell asleep

Chan-yeol

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭108,200
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
E:U prompts (I only have fluff prompts so if u want something else PM me)
E:U and Y/N literally sitting in a tree, kissing..
E:U and Y/N on a large field with a fresh foot of snow.
E:U and Y/N drowning in oversized sweaters during chilly days.
Y/N and E:U playing in the water and splashing each other.
E:U and Y/N sucking helium and talking in very high-pitched voices.
E:U telling Y/N a story but Y/N isn't paying attention at all because he too busy thinking about what a cutie E:U is.
E:U following Y/N's family traditions that they enjoy.
Y/N and E:U lighting fall-scented candles.
Them exploring each others' bodies, but not in a sexual way. Finding their different birthmarks, looking over each others' scars and sharing the stories behind them, running their hands over one another, and just appreciating the feeling of the other person next to them. (NOT SEXUAL)
Y/N and E:U are a pair of ghosts haunting a house, and every day they try to outcompete each other in scaring whoever comes in.
E:U holding Y/N's hands when he are shaking.

Seriously

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭33,450
So starting with Jisoo X Male reader (May be a one-shot)
Plot: Jisoo and Y/N go on a camping trip. Jisoo forgets to bring a sleeping bag, so they have to squeeze into Y/N's sleeping bag with him.
Warning: None
Fluff/Soft
Y/N (Your Name)
Y (You)

Y/N was waiting for Jisoo because she said she had a surprise! a while later, Jisoo showed up at Y/N's house and before Y could open the door, Jisoo barged it and started rambling on, You were wondering why she was wearing
what she was wearing:
9a33b59cdea4652fd325bd8d7eabf12f.jpg

but you didn't say anything. "Guess what!!!" I looked at her and said "What is it?" she jumped up and down a little and said, "We are gonna go camping!" I looked at her with wide eyes, and said "Do you have everything?" she nodded with a big smile, and she grabbed my hand and dragged me to my room so I can pack,
*Time skip to after Y packing in the car*
Jisoo put on some music and started singing along, we were almost there when she stopped singing and said "uh-oh..." I looked at her with a worried look, "What happened?" she looked at me and she looked as though she wanted to cry "I forgot my sleeping bag..." I frowned and said "It's okay" she shook her head "No it's not! were am I gonna sleep?" I thought for a little, "You can have my sleeping bag, I don't need it. She shook her head and said "Bu-" but I cut her off "No buts" she pouted you thought 'she is so cute when she pouts'

EfCn-2nXgAA__W9.jpg

We arrived and I unpacked the car and locked the doors, we were putting the tent together but halfway through, we started playing around. We finally finished putting it together and it was getting late so Jisoo pulled some food out of her bag and said "Here for you!" I smiled and accepted "Thank you," I said with a mouth slightly full of food, at night she was getting cold so she asked "Y/N, can we cuddle?" I nodded and said "Sure" she opened the sleeping bag a little so I could get in the sleeping bag and she curled up like a little baby and put her head on my chest and fell asleep
Soft indeed, great job!
original.gif

Get them cuddles Seri:poggers:
:iwillfightyou:

Top Bottom