What (never before seen) subunit would you like to see the most in the future?

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­31,000
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
As the title says, what currently non-existent subunit would you like to see in the future?

Feel free to list as many as you want, talk about what concept you'd like to see them do, etc etc!

Pristin V gif for flavor so the post doesnt look so bare.
original.gif

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­156,409
Another SM Entertainment sub-unit that was like their "Younique Unit" from 2012 with Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon, Taemin, Henry, Kai, and Luhan. :catpopcorn: I liked SuperM, but that upset a lot of people, and to be fair to them, I can understand some of their complaints... :sadpepe: So, let's do 1 little single with a "Younique Unit 2.0" but with a more "current" line-up and just have fun with it! At least it would be mixing things up a bit... Maybe 2-3 members from NCT-127/Dream/WayV/Not-Mark-Or-Taeyong-Or-Ten (Love you guys, but Jesus Christ just sit this one out), 1-2 from Red Velvet, and 2 from aespa? I dunno. :wherearethelies: Given SM Entertainment's releases over the last couple of years, there'd be an honestly fair chance that I'd think it would suck anyway, but whatever! :TzuyuKek:

What about you, @hatfelt? You didn't name any yourself when you made your thread. :TeaPar:

Last edited:

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­31,000
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Another SM Entertainment sub-unit that was like their "Younique Unit" from 2012 with Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon, Taemin, Henry, Kai, and Luhan. :catpopcorn: I liked SuperM, but that upset a lot of people, and to be fair to them, I can understand some of their complaints... :sadpepe: So, let's do 1 little single with a "Younique Unit 2.0" but with a more "current" line-up and just have fun with it! At least it would be mixing things up a bit... Maybe 2-3 members from NCT-127/Dream/WayV/Not-Mark-Or-Taeyong-Or-Ten (Love you guys, but Jesus Christ just sit this one out), 1-2 from Red Velvet, and 2 from aespa? I dunno. :wherearethelies: Given SM Entertainment's releases over the last couple of years, there'd be an honestly fair chance that I'd think it would suck anyway, but whatever! :TzuyuKek:

What about you, @hatfelt? You didn't name any yourself when you made your thread. :TeaPar:

SM has been...not so great in the recent years lol so yeah i agree with your sentiment.

I wanted to give other people an opportunity to talk, so i didn't mention anything.

Top 3 that come to mind are

1. Any DC Subunit.

Yoohyeon, Sua and Siyeon would have a really, really (heh heh) fun time

2. Siyeon & Mia

Talented, great voices, great dancers!

3. Hwasa & Wheein

Great friends with great chemistry. would love to see a duo!

and bonus purely visual concept would be nice to see MiMoSa :munchlax:

b230df082118a0c8632ab2e415bc1a813b9dcb0c.gif

9969edbfaf3782523cd84c41f25c2d08399247bf.gif

give this duo a chance please :smug:

i was thinking they'd be fun, but ofc any DC subunit would do. I kinda like the idea of Yoo in there cb Really Really cover was such a banger. But, Singnie and Sua have great chemistry, it would be good to see.

Last edited:

Moodz

Wendy Williams
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­869,250
Sehyoon and Byeongkwan in a dance-based subunit would be amazing. They're the most popular pairing in the fandom so it would be guaranteed to be successful. They're both decent vocalists and great rappers, as well as the best dancers in their group. I could even see them pulling in non-fans, because their chemistry is just off the charts. I mean, they already got pretty popular off that one move in Undercover:

a35a1dc1078a5d2e6f2557f070bb67cbaee29536.gifv
d3297628187747e0c855e099bdeb953ea10e21e5.gifv

Damn it now I want a Wowkwan unit :tears:

Top Bottom