What people from the entertainment industry said about Kang Daniel those last 3 weeks.

PRIPEA

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭171,200
[2019.11.29] Jeff Benjamin

[2019.12.04] DongA magazine

'Even if he shook Korea to the point that Kang Daniel syndrome is created, he is a person who is never conceited, keep showing his bright beautiful smile and trying to do everything his best with a positive heart. Who would hurt that kind of person. Now the negative words should stop being poured without any particular reason.'

[2019.12.08] Company in charge of Kissing Heart fanmeeting for Daniel last year.

ELP5WCTUcAArm0K

[2019.12.10] Jun Hyun Moo

'From my observations from the sidelines, in comparison with his popularity and position, Kang Daniel is a friend who is too modest and worried.
During the broadcast, he said that he is the company's main man and center, and was in a position to sign all contracts. Instead of feeling good and proud about it, he seemed worried about whether he could do it or if he really deserved it. He was so modest.
I think that the Kang Daniel I see could enjoy a lot of popularity and fame due to his overflowing talent and charm, but he always shows modesty first.
This friend doesn't just act modest, he really is modest.
Kang Daniel is loyal. He didn't forget that 'Happy Together' cared for Wanna One as their first variety show. He also appeared as a special MC despite his busy schedule. It's nice to think about that now.
I recently saw his interview for 'Entertainment Weekly'. I was the MC when Wanna One debuted at Gocheok Dome. He mentioned that in his interview. He's really loyal.
He's not only a singer, but also a great entertainer. He hits it right in the middle. His timing and talking skills are good. He has a great variety sense."
Although you weren't able to appear on broadcast previously, you started your broadcasting activities with 'Happy Together'. I hope you can do whatever you weren't able to do back then. Rather than worrying, I hope you will enjoy it.'

[2019.12.13] Chungha's dancer.

[2019.12.19] Someone related to Hite Extra Cold Beer.

EMI1A8tUcAA-0wJ

I maybe (probably) forgotten some. Why I do that ? Because Daniel's antis spread so many unfounded rumors attacking his personality and work ethic and so I think it's needed to clear such misconceptions with actual facts.

Last edited:

Loonathehoe

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,340
Daniel seems like an overall good person. I can't understand how some people can hate him

Top Bottom