What should I buy????

KinkySanta

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭307,940
Okay so I'm torn between getting new lingerie or this little mini dress that flattered me in all the right places.
I know the obvious choice seems like the dress, but thing is that I randomly went through a weight gain so I'm now a 32D while most of my bras are a C cup, some of them are even as little as a B cup. I plan on losing the 5 pounds I gained that turned me into a D, but I recently went off a med, so idk if I will be able to go down a cup size anytime soon.
All of my clothes still fit though because I never really TRULY fit into my shirts, so I guess there is no NEED for the dress. But when I say this dress made me look good I mean in the store another customer actually was telling me I needed to get it because it was THAT good. There's only 2 left of the dress in a size 0 AND I have a 50 dollar giftcard tothe department store it's at (still would be relatively pricey though.. so it's still not a super easy choice over lingerie)
What do you guys think

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭44,850,213
Fall and winter are coming. How many opportunities will you have to wear a mini dress before the weather changes? I say bras are the practical way to go.

KinkySanta

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭307,940
Fall and winter are coming. How many opportunities will you have to wear a mini dress before the weather changes? I say bras are the practical way to go.
I live in the desert, winter is usually like 70 degrees

Top Bottom