What to do if not enrolled in a university?

SoEunGi

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,610
Sorry about my English.

I found out that I was not enrolled in a university. Only 11 places, and I was 13th on the list. A university employee called me constantly. He said, "You are enrolled." I asked, "Is this accurate information?" And he answered "Yes." Then he called the next day and said, "I was mistaken." An employee has done this several times. That is why now I can’t just put up with the thought that I can’t learn. I think this is emotional abuse. Why calling saying "You are enrolled in a university 100%" ... And then say that this is not true. I am not a conflict person. Therefore, I can’t tell the employee everything I think about him. If I could complain about him somewhere, I would do it !!! And the worst thing is that I believed him. He spoke so confidently that I would be 100% enrolled in the university. Therefore, I did not submit documents to other universities. Am I a naive fool? I agree.
The employee told me to call on August 5th. He said that I still have a chance. But I do not believe. I just want to pick up my documents and go to work ... I graduated from college, but I want to go to university. I'm so sad. I am broken. I think my life is crap. And I can never be rehabilitated.
:somicry:
This employee said he would help me. And that he will apply on my behalf for another specialty! The university is in another city. And I have no opportunity to come. Do you think he wrote a statement? No. Although I would be credited for my points! I hate my life and this university too. And the employee too. And myself too.
My profile picture is 100% reflective of my condition. :cry:

Vanille

Cap'n Gemmi Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,995
Get a job?

I haven't finished any proper study, found a job randomly and it's going so well. Now IF I got fired, I have experience in a respected company which makes it easier to find a new job as well. And yeah I know it's not easy to find a job without degrees (other than highschool)... I was lucky. But it's possible, heck you could even get a basic ass job and work yourself up from there (do your best, be kind and humble, you might just get a promotion)

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
I'd say give it a shot on the 5th, as there might still be a chance, even if it isn't that likely.

And if you don't make it, try working or doing some other type of studies until next year when you can apply again.

Loonathehoe

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭37,340
May I ask what's the difference between college and university? I thought it was the same

SoEunGi

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,610
May I ask what's the difference between college and university? I thought it was the same

I live in one of the countries of the former USSR. Probably we have different education systems! Sorry, I was not interested in the differences before writing a post. You can go to college after graduating from high school and get a basic education. After graduation, we are given a special technical education. It allows you to immediately enter the second or third year of the university.

SoEunGi

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,610
Thank you for the answers. I think work is the best solution. In any case, maybe my life will be even better. And if someone with a similar situation enters this topic. Dont be upset. Who knows how our life will turn. Believe in yourself!

Top Bottom