What video game are you currently playing? 🎮

A

Aerith

I always love these types of threads, I've learned about games I've never played before but want to check out so figured it would be nice to have here.

For me, I just restarted The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess recently. Otherwise, I'm prepping for Shadowbringers in Final Fantasy XIV.

B

bumbers

Well, for me, it's all mobile games but I've been splitting my time mostly between "King of Avalon" and "Guns of Glory" but with the Sanrio promotion, I feel like I need to add "Puzzles & Dragons" into that mix as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Delphine

Certified Sommungchi
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,350
Hallyu Gamers unite!
Right now? Not much, still heavily maining Apex Legends cause that ish is addictive and my ass can't quit it.
But I need to get on my huge backlog, so many games to play!

Feitan

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,223,720
That reminds me I still havent finished TP either. Rn Im in the middle of Breath of the Wild.

Frandae

Alchemist
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,964,009
Currently finishing Atelier Lulua and playing again Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep (Aqua's story)

TWICE•MOMO

🍑#1 MOMO FANBOI🍑
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭501,845
I got Windows 10 upgrade recently so was able to get Game Pass on my PC...yay.

It was on deal too, not sure if it still is, but only 1 Euro for the first month.

So I'm playing Metro Exodus and Sea of Thieves, planning on downloading Hello Neighbor and HellBlade after I wrap up Metro. Not bad for just 1 quid.

Maphisto40

Nugu
Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,020
Breath of the Wild
:hehe:
Same, just started a couple days ago. I've owned it since release, but was afraid once I started, I'd be living in it like I used to with Skyrim. I had my son dig out the Wii U, hooked it up at my desk...and I've been living in it. :feelsblankie:

It's amazing so far, and I've barely started scratching the surface.

Reactions: Chu

Baymax

(•—•)
Junior Moderator
Second Place HoE
Second Place Elite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭16,600
Kingdom Hearts 3 and Breath of the Wild.

I'm a flop for starting BotW months ago and making almost zero progress, but I'm making it my goal to finish the game sometime in the summer. The same goes with KH3; I'm more than half-way through it and can probably dedicate a weekend or two to finish it.

Top Bottom