What video game are you currently playing? 🎮

uta93

we never walk alone
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,110
damn i do that every holiday when i in highschool, kek

feel like i burn out playing dota and csgo, i need some game to refresh my mind, trying to re-playing FF IX now
IX is like around the bottom of replay-able FF game for me lol. Well, I didn't find it super interesting when I completed it years ago, maybe that's why. I know this is uncommon, but I feel more like replaying XIII these days. I miss the battle system (but not the linear exploration). I just don't feel like wasting my time for that when I have Kingdom Hearts 3 waiting to be played. /sigh

For now, I'm just playing a mobile RPG titled Epic Seven. Does anyone here also play this game?

Egoísta

Raised from the Dead Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭320,881
Pronouns
They/Them
I just bought a PS4 and finally got Persona 5/Spider-Man so I’m playing both

I really suck at Spider-Man I died like 5 times in the first boss fight alone but it’s still fun:wae: I get myself worked up in a rage after poor Spidy dies the 50th time vs Shocker and cool off with P5:yoosmile:

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
I don't think I was playing it last time so... Kingdom Hearts 2 and I'm living for it :bakacat: I only own my Switch but my uncle I visit weekly has a PS2 so I bought KHII at Comic Con a few weeks ago :bakacat: It's weird playing it finally after watching so much gameplay and all... those... cutscenes... which are ten times worse when I'm actually playing it. I want to play the damn game, stop showing me really long cutscenes :viva: Also I remembered yesterday that I have to play Atlantica at some point and I'm not sure I'm ready for that trauma :brbdying:

And I finished the main plot of Super Mario Odyssey :peepopbirthday:

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭180,709
fire emblem: three houses & world of warcraft

Zweig

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭70,000
Judgment - 9/10 for me. Great story, fighting system is superb and ther's tons of things to do. I really enjoyed it.

Echo

𝕎𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕 Early Supporters
Reaction score
⨭23,441
I'm finally trying to play Outlast by myself and it's scaring the shit out of me even though I played it with a friend before :sejeongcry:

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
I used to play some ow and cs but now nothing -

Top Bottom