What video game are you currently playing? 🎮

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
Switched the XBOX on for the first time in months and there are some pretty good games on the Gamepass which I've had a go at, or I'm planning to play.

Currently playing:
  • Hades - mildly frustrating but also quite addicting; so far I've tried to escape around 30 times. Not sure if I'll continue playing it since I just wanted to check it out due to the hype it received but really love what they do with Greek mythology in this, especially with the characters.
  • Octopath Traveler - was a Switch game I wanted to play but didn't want to invest in it bc games are damn expensive, so seeing this on the Gamepass was an instant play for me. Binged the first chapters of all the characters last weekend and I love it! Going to try and level up the characters before I start on their second chapters but looking forward to see their stories progress and how everything links together. :wow:

Playing soon:
  • Raji
  • Sky: Children of the Light (on Switch)

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,950
Now that I've escaped my crippling Idol Manager addiction The Rider's Republic open beta, it's nuts, but pretty fun.

Currently playing:
  • Hades - mildly frustrating but also quite addicting; so far I've tried to escape around 30 times. Not sure if I'll continue playing it since I just wanted to check it out due to the hype it received but really love what they do with Greek mythology in this, especially with the characters.
I also gave Hades a go, because of how crazy hyped people were for it landing on gamepass. Ehhhhhhh, it's ok, noy really my thing.

Last edited:

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭182,409
Switched the XBOX on for the first time in months and there are some pretty good games on the Gamepass which I've had a go at, or I'm planning to play.

Currently playing:
  • Octopath Traveler - was a Switch game I wanted to play but didn't want to invest in it bc games are damn expensive, so seeing this on the Gamepass was an instant play for me. Binged the first chapters of all the characters last weekend and I love it! Going to try and level up the characters before I start on their second chapters but looking forward to see their stories progress and how everything links together. :wow:

Playing soon:
  • Raji
  • Sky: Children of the Light (on Switch)
i've been playing hades, too! literally just earlier today lol :poggers:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
Now that I've escaped my crippling Idol Manager addiction The Rider's Republic open beta, it's nuts, but pretty fun.

I also gave Hades a go, because of how crazy hyped people were for it landing on gamepass. Ehhhhhhh, it's ok, noy really my thing.
Yeah, when I defeated Meg for the first time I thought that I wouldn't have to face her again if I failed an escape but she's always there... she takes out most of my HP so I can never really make much progress after that which is kinda annoying, hence why I'm probably not going to pick it up again unless I'm really bored :okbye:

i've been playing hades, too! literally just earlier today lol :poggers:
asdghfa how are you finding it? Are you wanting to rage quit yet :poggers:

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,950
Yeah, when I defeated Meg for the first time I thought that I wouldn't have to face her again if I failed an escape but she's always there... she takes out most of my HP so I can never really make much progress after that which is kinda annoying, hence why I'm probably not going to pick it up again unless I'm really bored :okbye:
I've never been big on games that sit in the roguelike sub genre, they're repetitive by design, and just don't hold my attention. Hades is one of the nicer examples though, really pretty and nicely written. So I can see why the people into those games would love it.

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭182,409

asdghfa how are you finding it? Are you wanting to rage quit yet :poggers:
i think it's strangely addicting! reminds me of the diablo games in some ways. i've gotten to the 3rd level of the underworld, but haven't beaten that level's boss battle yet. i'm gonna keep at it! xD

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭246,350
Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous, looks like it's going to be better than Kingmaker. I only finished the first chapter.

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭182,409
I've been rotating between Animal Crossing: New Horizons, The Sims 4, and Genshin Impact recently!

Animal Crossing: New Horizons — I did what many might be seen as unthinkable and restarted my island after many months of not playing! It's coming along together nicely. Can't wait for that Direct next week! I hope we're getting some actual... substance... added to the game after all those underwhelming updates from before. I mean, that's why I stopped playing to begin with. Just got so boring... Seems like Brewster is a for-sure, though! :catpopcorn:

The Sims 4 — Again, been some months since I last played, but I jumped right back into one of my families and I'm having fun! On the 3rd generation right now, soon onto the 4th... I was also pleasantly surprised to see the base game had received some free updates since I last played, with some actual nice content. :CupPar:

Genshin Impact — I've been playing this for roughly a month. I'm only just now venturing out into Liyue though lol... I don't know how slow that is, but I get the impression it's probably pretty slow on my part. Exploring is quite enjoyable! :TeaPar: I hope I'm able to get some characters I want later on, GOTTA SAVE UP NOW BECAUSE I'M NOT SPENDING ANY REAL LIFE MONEY AHHH

Just started playing Idol Manager and my agency is already on the verge of bankruptcy :TzuyuKek: I don’t think I’m cut out for this business
ONE OF US, ONE OF US
%E8%A6%8B%E3%81%A4%E3%82%81%E3%82%8B-%E5%8F%A9%E3%81%8F.gif

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
Animal Crossing: New Horizons — I did what many might be seen as unthinkable and restarted my island after many months of not playing!

This is something that I've been thinking about doing because I don't really like where the mouth of the rivers are on my island, and tbh all I did was make bells so it won't be a huge loss since my island is just full of trees and pumpkin patches asjdkhfsa

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭95,533
Genshin Impact — I've been playing this for roughly a month. I'm only just now venturing out into Liyue though lol... I don't know how slow that is, but I get the impression it's probably pretty slow on my part. Exploring is quite enjoyable! :TeaPar: I hope I'm able to get some characters I want later on, GOTTA SAVE UP NOW BECAUSE I'M NOT SPENDING ANY REAL LIFE MONEY AHHH
Genshin! :poggers: How do you like it so far? It's okay, it took me a while to get to Liyue too. Just play at your own pace and have fun exploring!

Do you have any favorite characters yet? You can join us at the Genshin thread too

ONE OF US, ONE OF US
%E8%A6%8B%E3%81%A4%E3%82%81%E3%82%8B-%E5%8F%A9%E3%81%8F.gif

I have to start a new business later today :TzuyuKek: I feel bad cause the girls are all mentally drained and I'm deep in the negatives neknffw

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭182,409
This is something that I've been thinking about doing because I don't really like where the mouth of the rivers are on my island, and tbh all I did was make bells so it won't be a huge loss since my island is just full of trees and pumpkin patches asjdkhfsa
I say go for it! It's really refreshing to start new, and with a game as casual as Animal Crossing, it's pretty easy to make progress. :TeaPar:

Genshin! :poggers: How do you like it so far? It's okay, it took me a while to get to Liyue too. Just play at your own pace and have fun exploring!

Do you have any favorite characters yet? You can join us at the Genshin thread too

I have to start a new business later today :TzuyuKek: I feel bad cause the girls are all mentally drained and I'm deep in the negatives neknffw
I like it! The combat wasn't overly complicated to learn, and the world looks amazing; I love all the colors and scenery. Exploring is definitely one of my favorite things and I will continue to do so. I'm interested in the story and am looking forward to meeting new people in it as well! :RunPar:

So far my favorite characters are Paimon and Diluc! I also like Razor, although so far I've only seen him 1 quest, so... I have Bennet and like him from what I know so far, but yeah, I haven't actually met a lot of the characters yet through the story, so I only have so much to go on. I'll have to pop-in on the thread at some point!

Hey, it's all part of the game and figuring out what works! I had to restart when I was first getting into it, too. LOL I took out a loan from Fujimoto, did a lot of photoshoots, and the group handshake marketing strategy. Once you're able to do your first concert, you'll get a lot of money! But again, there's definitely different methods to go about it, so yeah. :TeaPar:

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭95,533
I like it! The combat wasn't overly complicated to learn, and the world looks amazing; I love all the colors and scenery. Exploring is definitely one of my favorite things and I will continue to do so. I'm interested in the story and am looking forward to meeting new people in it as well! :RunPar:

So far my favorite characters are Paimon and Diluc! I also like Razor, although so far I've only seen him 1 quest, so... I have Bennet and like him from what I know so far, but yeah, I haven't actually met a lot of the characters yet through the story, so I only have so much to go on. I'll have to pop-in on the thread at some point!

Hey, it's all part of the game and figuring out what works! I had to restart when I was first getting into it, too. LOL I took out a loan from Fujimoto, did a lot of photoshoots, and the group handshake marketing strategy. Once you're able to do your first concert, you'll get a lot of money! But again, there's definitely different methods to go about it, so yeah. :TeaPar:
Yeah, exploration is my favourite part since there are so many places and interesting stories. Ive been playing for months and I still haven’t fully explored all of Liyue yet :poggers: Also nice, Bennet is really cute but I dont have him yet, hopefully he’ll come soon in future banners.

I’ve been reading up some management tips so hopefully the second run will be much better this time :TeaPar:

Top Bottom