What video game are you currently playing? 🎮

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
  • Carto - this is such a cute little game, I love the art style of it and the game mechanics with the maps is pretty cool!
  • Kind Words - not really a game but it was sitting in my library, I had a little go at it and it's really sweet; you basically respond to requests/letters people send (these are real people), sometimes people need advice or simply want to vent, so you can help them or send them a little message in hopes to comfort them.
  • Stardew Valley - after years wanting to play this, I'm finally playing it! :peepopbirthday:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
  • Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons - I finished it in one sitting (quite a short game 3-4 hours); it was pretty wild near the end (and also emotional). Overall I enjoyed the game, some settings were really pretty and the story/progression was straightforward so there wasn't much difficulty in the game (which I usually like :poggers:).
  • Muse Dash - A rhythm game... lots of vivid colours and music is good. I can see myself playing this game whenever I'm bored and have nothing to do...

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭21,800
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
So i am in the middle of playing Link's Awakening Remaster, and I hope to finally play Windwaker this month. I lent my wiiu years ago to my sister, and got it back a few months ago. I bought her Windwaker as a present XD Hope i can paly it and keep an update here.

As of right now, i've played quite a few zelda games. Not them all but it is one of my all time favorite series.

My current Ranking of favorite games

1. Ocarina of Time - mayyyybe my favorite game ever

2. A Link to the Past - mayyyyyybe the best 2D game ever

3. Breath of the Wild - incredible experience. loved it. But, still not as impactful on me personally as the top 2

4. OG Legend of Zelda - honestly, holds up REALLY well. it's a really fun game and it was made in 1986!!! Just ahead of it's time

5. Majora's Mask - i never beat this... i was just confused when i was younger. perhaps i will revisit. But, it just wasn't ocarina of time 2 which is what i wanted.

TBD
Link's Awakening
Windwaker

I'd like to play Twilight Princess too...idk why i havent. but i never owned it.

updating after finishing link's awakening

My current Ranking of favorite games

1. Ocarina of Time - mayyyybe my favorite game ever

2. A Link to the Past - mayyyyyybe the best 2D game ever

3. Breath of the Wild - incredible experience. loved it. But, still not as impactful on me personally as the top 2

4. OG Legend of Zelda - honestly, holds up REALLY well. it's a really fun game and it was made in 1986!!! Just ahead of it's time

5. Link's Awakening - Certainly not a bad game. i think the dungeons were hella fun. The questing was enjoyable. some great puzzles. Combat was somewhat lacking tho. Bosses were obscenely easy (and i never even acquired the best sword lol) The biggest knock i have for the game is that it's Link to the Past Lite. Given it was a gameboy game originally, i can't fault it for that. but knowing that Link's Awakening exists, makes hard to LOVE the game. I'll rate it below OG zelda for nostalgia sake XD

6. Majora's Mask - i never beat this... i was just confused when i was younger. perhaps i will revisit. But, it just wasn't ocarina of time 2 which is what i wanted.

TBD
Windwaker

I just started windwaker! so far it's a nice spiritual successor to Ocarina of Time. I can see the sailing mechanic might get very tedious.... but we'll see. I just beat the first boss and i love the fact that you get the grappling hook so soon!!!!

Last edited:

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,168,549
Oneshot :TipPar: I've watched Markiplier's let's play of it years ago, but he never finished the game, so I decided to see it through to the end myself :RunPar: It's so damn cute looking
This was a great idea, I really enjoyed it :poggers: Niko is such cute bop, I wanna squish him
But the way I went on a full map adventure only to realise that what I was looking for was where I've started ... twice ... Y'all these puzzles really weren't hard, but I've clowned myself anyway :marge: One of these wasn't even a puzzle, I'm just blind

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
This was a great idea, I really enjoyed it :poggers: Niko is such cute bop, I wanna squish him
But the way I went on a full map adventure only to realise that what I was looking for was where I've started ... twice ... Y'all these puzzles really weren't hard, but I've clowned myself anyway :marge: One of these wasn't even a puzzle, I'm just blind

OneShot is such a cute game, I played it a couple years ago and to this day Niko is still my Steam profile picture. :poggers:
The colours used in the game, especially the illustrations are really pretty!

I was thinking about replaying the game again this month since I'm missing a couple of achievements, and I want to be able to put it in my collection of completed games (with 100% achievements) :FitPar:

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,168,549
The colours used in the game, especially the illustrations are really pretty!
They are! The style was what I remembered the most from watching the let's play way back when and definitely a big reason why I wanted to play it; I really like pretty things :bakacat:

I was thinking about replaying the game again this month since I'm missing a couple of achievements, and I want to be able to put it in my collection of completed games (with 100% achievements) :FitPar:
I think I can hear a lil' kitty calling your name to press start again :ShockedPar:

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭30,739,764
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm still playing Love Nikki Dress Up:poggers:

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭84,467
Genshin Impact
Twisted-Wonderland
Mario Party Superstars
Final Fantasy XIV
Idol Manager

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,904
Pronouns
She/Her
stardew valley... i'm such a gamer

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
Playing good ol' Runescape these days... :HidePar:

I'm hoping to play Hogwarts Legacy soon once my brother finishes with it.

Top Bottom