What video game are you currently playing? 🎮

Ygssssss

Your Worst Daydream Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭300
IX is like around the bottom of replay-able FF game for me lol. Well, I didn't find it super interesting when I completed it years ago, maybe that's why. I know this is uncommon, but I feel more like replaying XIII these days. I miss the battle system (but not the linear exploration). I just don't feel like wasting my time for that when I have Kingdom Hearts 3 waiting to be played. /sigh

For now, I'm just playing a mobile RPG titled Epic Seven. Does anyone here also play this game?
kinda boring with state of my life so i just replay my childhood games, just finished ffix, well FFVIII > FFVII > FFIX for me.

btw i play epic seven too :wow:

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
Well I bought a 3DS (a whole decade late, I know) and I've been playing Pokémon Moon the past two days! I've got two more games on the way and I'm sure you will never guess what series they're from based on me endlessly talking about the series :JudgyDubu: Also I picked up The Letter again! It's an amazing horror visual novel and I completely recommend buying it on Steam because every choice effects whether the cast of characters live or die!

yerm

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
I finished KH2 but right now I'm juggling a couple of others. My focus now is powering through Pokémon Moon, completing Odyssey and finally picking up Dream Drop Distance again

Ulmicola

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,990
Right now? Indivisible, a platform/RPG hybrid that's very reminiscent of Shantae, down to the characters and cutscenes done by Studio Trigger.

yerm

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
I got Detriot: Become Human the other week and finished one playthrough of it. I enjoyed it tbh, I like games with choices that affect the rest of the plot!

Top Bottom