What video game are you currently playing? 🎮

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
  • Alba: A Wildlife Adventure - cute, short game. You basically go around taking photos of animals (mainly birds) and trying to protect the island from an evil corporation wanting to build a holiday/hotel resort.

• Tukoni - another short (and free) game on Steam which only took my less than an hour; it's a point-and-click game where you collect stuff to solve various puzzles. The art in the game is super pretty, iirc it's based on a children's book.

• Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom - only started playing this recently, I really enjoy it so far and it's super pretty with its Ghibli-style :heartublob:

• The Finals - I don't play this as often now but only here and there; the destruction part of it is really fun and it's so satisfying when you lurk around and then steal the cash deposit during the last seconds :lurk1:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
Been playing some Helldivers 2 recently and keep getting stupidly killed by impact from the stratagems falling from the sky :marge:

Egoísta

Raised from the Dead Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭320,881
Pronouns
They/Them
Replaying NieR: Automata, also playing Baldur’s Gate 3 and Helldivers 2 (I’m getting carried by my friends cause I suck)

Top Bottom