What was your most dearest moment on Hplus?

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,683,531
Not me forgetting to mention earlier that I enjoy spamming upvote thread with @phoenix @kimsguardian @Pyron :heartpar:

aww I miss Joo too :sejeongcry:

i love seeing you around here :LovePar:

lmao why do you have to make it so emotional, t's too much to write in words :hehe:

1st of all, thank you to the staff team who accepted me as part of your amazing team. it's such a great honour for me, sorry if I ever let you down.
the mods, y'all giving me a light in my dark kpop life thank you so much
thank you the former SNS team, it's nice to worked with you,
you're such a great leader, it's good to have someone to talk to @sexy cutie , always miss you here @yooamygirls ,
you did great @Polaris_Tae keep it up, I'll help you to keep cpop section alive lol!
thanks for reach out to me, @Some hanging there :yagotit:

everyone in DC thread @GVK @frostpuddle @Magus27 @hatfelt @DorkCatcher @Seriously you guys such a kpop family for me :weep:

fellow lovelinus, @Master Of Species @Asharii thank you to keeping that dead thread alive :sejeongcry:

my fellow @RunningMan @perspherspley thank you so much for always liking my posts even if it's just spam :heartpar:
best lurkers @BianTwo @Vo1d :RunPar:

my fellow masters thank you for letting me to join your great empire @Jibang @Pyron @Baymax @Happy , i miss you @SuAranghaeBona you're a great inspiration to me :wae:
and ofc my cutest queen @Nara , sansa's master @phoenix you know i like you, I'm sorry if i ever offends you :sanapray:

thank you our master threads @speedthief ,
the indie music master @UMJI MOODS it's always great to have you there and here,
my fellow gunner @Dragon of the West , i hate it when you beat me posting my fave mv :knifeduck:
thank you for making so many interesting threads my mate @Seunghee's Eyebrows don't KTBFFH :rightt:
the best ujung i know @MVSica thank you for invited me lol
why do you changed your username @Choochoo you're the best animal lover I've ever know in kpop forum :bakacat:

and many more moments that I might forget, let's make new great memories together :partydogo:
thank you H+ for being a lovely home for me, don't forget to @AKID❀KI for making this thread :LovePar:

awe kimgu you never offends me :LovePar:
even tho i wanna stab u :knifeduck:
stab with cuteness :wow:

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
lmao why do you have to make it so emotional, t's too much to write in words :hehe:

1st of all, thank you to the staff team who accepted me as part of your amazing team. it's such a great honour for me, sorry if I ever let you down.
you're such a great leader, it's good to have someone to talk to @sexy cutie , always miss you here @yooamygirls ,
you did great @Polaris_Tae keep it up, I'll help you to keep cpop section alive lol!

everyone in DC thread @GVK @frostpuddle @Magus27 @hatfelt @DorkCatcher @Seriously you guys such a kpop family for me :weep:

fellow lovelinus, @Master Of Species @Asharii thank you to keeping that dead thread alive :sejeongcry:

my fellow @RunningMan @perspherspley thank you so much for always liking my posts even if it's just spam :heartpar:

my fellow masters thank you for letting me to join your great empire @Jibang @Pyron @Baymax @Happy , i miss you @SuAranghaeBona you're a great inspiration to me :wae:
and ofc my cutest queen @Nara , sansa's master @phoenix you know i like you, I'm sorry if i ever offends you :sanapray:

the indie music master @UMJI MOODS it's always great to have you there and here,
my fellow gunner @Dragon of the West , i hate it when you beat me posting my fave mv :knifeduck:
thank you for making so many interesting threads my mate @Seunghee's Eyebrows don't KTBFFH :rightt:
why do you changed your username @Choochoo you're the best animal lover I've ever know in kpop forum :bakacat:

and many more moments that I might forget, let's make new great memories together :partydogo:
thank you H+ for being a lovely home for me, don't forget to @AKID❀KI for making this thread :LovePar:

:somicry: this is so nice!!!! So many great users! Thanks Guardian for all you do on the site and we love having you in STEM!:heartublob:

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,700
Becoming friends with @joo my fave cutie who I miss so much
Whatever happened to that talented little gremlin?
:tears:

Best family, best thread. While we're being soft, thank you for updating my PF thread when floppy me doesn't, I appreciate it.
:heartublob:

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
Hmmm, I could never pick one...
The first throne wars, I've never been much of a gamer but Lannisters were a huge laugh to hang out with, the mini game nights in particular were hilarious.

Sersica becoming the power couple people didn't even know they needed.

And last but not at all least, would be Venus Vendetta queens taking the thrown in the CCS showdown. That entire project was a blast.​

:heartublob: :LovePar: :hehe: :LovePar: :LovePar:

0Byfl7G.gif
SiBsoc3.gif

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭771,695
Pronouns
idk
Ooh...
Like most people have said I don't have just one thing.

I know I'm not super active on here....

But, that being said, definitely my fondest memories are:
Participating in TW1 and TW2 and making new friends~
Seeing how far people from Lurkercrawl have come.
Basically reviving the Lurker thread.
Playing games and seeing myself get more and more social with others.

I hope that I get to be more active here and make more friends with people~

Love y'all Lurkers and Targs~ :LovePar:

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,760,214
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm still remember my first time here...i only came here to talk about how much i was waiting for SMNGG, i thought i was gonna be lurking here and there...but suddenly i was invited to play for the first time. I didn't know anything :TzuyuKek: (cuz' i didn't pay attention to anything else than the official threads)....and then i was playing....and i discovered how nice is the community in general.... i was so happy that i even made a thread about it:bakacat:

I made several threads, and i even received congratulations whishes for my birthday; but i think the best moment for me was the whole Game of Thrones Event (of this year)...it was so stressful, exciting, funny...everything at once...i'm a robot but sometimes i miss my Targaryen members. I'm always nervous to participate in Events here, but i'm glad that i did.
My first game night gave me the confidence to try new things in H+...but the great behaviour of the people here....made me stay:LovePar:

Last edited:

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,060,604
Pronouns
She/Her
being included in the targ family for the first throne wars
my birthday thread made by lemon (I miss her)
becoming a part of the musketeers
a lot of random fun moments that happened in games I played
marrying turtley
all the moments with @Eiko @OutroTearTheFirst @Still Disappointed @Baymax @Seriously @Vampire

:LovePar: :LovePar:

oh and love mail too

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,625,100
1) Getting to be closer friend with @MVSica who I admire for a very long time
2) Winning UOTM and best Korean section user
3) Hanging out with STEM members, and users in fromis_9, Dreamcatcher, IZ*ONE, and WJSN threads.
4) Being part of the Staff team for a short period of time and meeting some nice peoples there

Last edited:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,400
RIP, my post got eaten :sadpepe:

To make it short: It's hard to pinpoint my dearest moment but I think realising the friendships I've formed. I'm quite socially anxious so I usually tend to keep to myself, but here I've made a number of friends and I appreciate the interactions, no matter how big or small. :palove:

Other mentions:
  • A lot of events/games but that drawing game and Outro's Choo Choo message to me always makes me laugh.
  • House Martell; TW was my first time joining an event and I'll always hold a special place in my heart for it and the members.
  • Musketeer Club has a bunch of memorable moments for me but MC Produce was a favourite of mine since that's when I got to know about the club and its members, it was fun seeing people fight for chips.
  • Candy Corner Shop for helping me get out of a creative slump and making me enjoy doing creative things again.
  • Upvote thread; a crazy place but I like talking to the people there if you can manage to catch a conversation there.
  • Winning Gamer of the Year, it was a pleasant surprise!

Happy

Sleepy Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭141,750
My post didn't recover. I hope it's ok for everyone I to post it again.

I know I have not been so active here. But every time I come here I have a lot fun and everyone here is so nice.
I'm so happy that I join this forum.

Thank you so much everyone! :heartpar:

perspherspley

Apink ~ I.O.I ~ Loona ~ IZ*ONE ~ fromis_9 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭991,330
My post didn't recover. I hope it's ok for everyone I to post it again.

I know I have not been so active here. But every time I come here I have a lot fun and everyone here is so nice.
I'm so happy that I join this forum.

Thank you so much everyone! :heartpar:
Upvote Thread Forever! :sejeongcry:

Top Bottom