what you will choose the one you love or the one who loves you? and why

Nimz

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭684,545
Neither. Life is too short to be stuck in a one-sided relationship.

KinkySanta

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭307,940
The one that can meet me halfway :p or maybe the one that loves me sliiiightly more than I love them

Blue Moon

feel special Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭67,179
Been there at some point... but I eventually fell in love with the person who loved me lol, so you can guess my choice.

Just so this isn't misinterpreted though, I didn't chose to be with that person until I realized I had fallen in love with them too. With this said, I guess at the end the situation doesn't apply. :doge:

Just be with someone who cares about you the same way you do for them.​

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
The one that loves me. It's probably easier for me to fall in love than for me to get someone to like me :sejeongcry:

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,247,508
person who loves me. It's a good feeling to know that I'm being loved.

If a person doesn't love me back, i would have to move on.

Vanille

Cap'n Gemmi Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,995
Neither. I'm sad when someone doesn't love me back but I'm also sad when I have to reject someone (if they actually liked me, not just my appearance)

dannyy

The limit is inside your mind.
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,030
Neither, I guess. I've been approached by a person that has felt more to me and both times I tried to let it flow and see whether I'll like them as well as much as they like me in the end. And turns out.... I can't. I just end up emotionally unfaithful from the first person and the second person? I couldn't stand him more than necessary.

And if I like the person more, well, usually it ends up in bad ways as well because the hurting is real in the air when you realize there's no single chance of them to like you back, so I need to cut that out before it turns into a toxic one.

So, I'd love to see my future partner to be in love with me as much as I love them will be. The mutual feeling that I might have later kind of gives me more security to work out the relationship better. Aaaand, this is just my opinion though, judge by how wrong sometimes my love life could be :feelsblankie:

Top Bottom