What's a dish you cook well?

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
I am not a very good cook but I can prepare stuffed mushrooms pretty well! I made them tonight and this is how we do it:

Wash some portobello mushrooms. Then stuff with some cheese - normally I go with grated (cheddar or lactose-free) but today I tried goat's cheese and it was so good! Next, sprinkle some garlic (I use granules but I do love enjoy cutting up a nice garlic clove), some onion salt or onion granules and any other seasoning you want. I started adding breadcrumbs to the top so they crisp out, in my case it's gluten-free breadcrumbs and they work well. Finally, parsley time!!!!! Sprinkle some parsley on top! Then I cook them at 180-200 degrees in the fan oven for anywhere between 12-20 minutes depending on who I'm serving and how crisp they like them.

What about you? What's a dish you cook well and how do you make it?

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Milk Rice with Katta Sambol. It is my favourite breakfast so I had to learn how to make it.
shutterstock_514422676.jpg

My second dish that I cook very well is Semolina Dosa with Sambar and Red Coconut Chutney.
3.JPG

The pictures are of the dishes I mentioned but they are not my pics.

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
Milk Rice with Katta Sambol. It is my favourite breakfast so I had to learn how to make it.
shutterstock_514422676.jpg

My second dish that I cook very well is Semolina Dosa with Sambar and Red Coconut Chutney.
3.JPG

The pictures are of the dishes I mentioned but they are not my pics.

I'm sure your pictures would look even nicer :heartublob:

Master Of Species

💮Flower Knight💮 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,877,325
Rice, pasta, carbonara, recipes with pepperoni and some desserts. I'm not that good cutting chicken or meat, but if I put more effort I can make it
I also can make some "food street", that ones not healthy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom