What's a food that you've tried for the first time this year or want to try before the year ends?

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭671,659
I tried fluffy Japanese cheesecake earlier this year, and honestly, I am never eating regular cheesecake again! Japanese cheesecake is where it's at! :poggers:

image.jpg

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,684,131
OMG TASTEEEE!
JP Cheesecake is superior i had those for my bday this year! The Uncle Tetsu one exactly the one in your pic :poggers:
The softness of the cake.......

DONT YOU LOVE HOW IT MELTS IN YOUR MOUTH

as for ur question i tried this greek donut called Loukoumades this year
loukoumades-final-1-720x720.jpg

I was addicted to it for like 2 weeks and bought it almost everyday lol

I think im gonna get them on friday alobg with japanese cheesecake :poggers:

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
You're late! I've been in love with Japanese cheesecake since forever :poggers: I don't usually like regular cheesecakes since they're too sweet and heavy, so the Japanese one is just right.

Hmm, for me, maybe the Portuguese egg custards (I'd only had the hong-kong style prior). Those were good.

This looks so good, I'm- :weep: I thought it was fried chicken at first, ngl.

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,684,131
You're late! I've been in love with Japanese cheesecake since forever :poggers: I don't usually like regular cheesecakes since they're too sweet and heavy, so the Japanese one is just right.

Hmm, for me, maybe the Portuguese egg custards (I'd only had the hong-kong style prior). Those were good.

This looks so good, I'm- :weep: I thought it was fried chicken at first, ngl.
It is! :poggers:
The classic one is honey&cinammon
But my fave is the one with dark chocolate+crushed pistachio and the inw with strawberry jam.....bcs i love strawberry jam :poggers:

ig i can kinda see the chicken fndndjd it also looks like fried tofu

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭671,659
OMG TASTEEEE!
JP Cheesecake is superior i had those for my bday this year! The Uncle Tetsu one exactly the one in your pic :poggers:
The softness of the cake.......

DONT YOU LOVE HOW IT MELTS IN YOUR MOUTH

I was in Sydney for my birthday earlier this year and I just randomly spotted it and bought one while I was in the CBD. It was also an Uncle Tetsu's. They're absolutely amazing!!! Once I get the chance to go back to Sydney I'm definitely getting another one!

ooh, those look nice. If I get ever get the chance, I shall try those too! I like trying new foods :poggers:

denizen mars

Lesbian Potato Goddess
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,250
made and tried New Mexican style posole for the first time this year. turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself, great for the cold winters here. also made and tried pan de muerto for the very first time...despite growing up in a place where some people do the altars and sugar skulls and stuff, somehow I had never actually tried the associated food item. it was wonderful :) also my first time making a yeast bread lol, i did not expect the arm workout 😅

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
I had tomatoes on garlic bread for the first time ever which is it for me because I've sworn off eating tomatoes on anything. I only really like tomatoes on their own and definitely not as a sauce. But this garlic bread (from Lidl guys, garlic pita with tomatoes) is super good and I'm glad I got to try it.

Top Bottom