What's an anime you've always considered watching/planned to watch, but haven't yet?

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­158,759
I've never seen Cardcaptor Sakura or Inuyasha. I would probably enjoy both of them, at least to some extent, but still... just haven't gotten around to it yet! What about you guys? :catpopcorn:

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­793,900
Mushishi, Zankyou no Terror, Megalo Box, Deadman Wonderland. I also really need to find time to watch the latest Evangelion movie.

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­6,751,135
Pronouns
They/Them
Serial Experiments Lain + Paranoia Detective. I've put both of them off forever because they look confusing af 🧐

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­158,759
this one :wae:

i've only watched the live-action but never got the time to watch the anime version~

Interesting! Not gonna lie, I don't know if I've ever met someone that has watched the live-action version of an anime and not the anime itself before. xD You liked it then? :catpopcorn:

kimsguardian

πŸ„³πŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ…πŸšͺ Sixth Place HoE
Reaction score
π–π–Šπ–Ž'π–˜ π–—π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™ 𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖉
Plus Coins
β¨­1,025,470
Pronouns
He/Him
Interesting! Not gonna lie, I don't know if I've ever met someone that has watched the live-action version of an anime and not the anime itself before. xD You liked it then? :catpopcorn:
that's me!
i looove the live-action movie, but i read almost everywhere that the anime version is far better & sadder so it always makes me curious :tears:

Last edited:

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­158,759
that's me!
i looove the live-action movie, but i read almost everywhere that the anime version is far better & sadder so it always makes me curious :tears:
Well, if that's the case, I hope you're able to watch it eventually! You'd probably enjoy it. :TipPar:

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­1,001
One Piece. But the length scares me :TzuyuKek: Also Naruto that my friend has recommended 84 years ago.

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
tbh a lot, I never get around to watching anything :noooo: I think I wanna watch hunter x hunter someday, that looks cool. And there's that one with the dude who time travels into a gang idk what that's called lol
Deadman Wonderland

Shockingly, I've actually seen this one. It's a solid average for me - it had good potential but it just didn't adapt well. It felt like there was good stuff to come but it happens after the end of the series :/ The manga's pretty good though! I read it after the anime and it's so much better :Slime:

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­88,633
:judgingyou: this is me with Erased. I watched the live action without knowing there’s an anime for it fnfnfj. Great show though.

I watched Kakegurui live action before the anime too, but I switched to the anime later on cause the plot was just way too weird for a live action lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom