What's your favorite kdrama? and why is it Penthouse?

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭294,005
It's such a makjang mess but it was fun as long as you turn off your brain and don't think about logic.
I am glad it's almost over though bc I don't think I can do another season of it.

anyone has any kdrama recommendation? no makjang please!​

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,048,132
I recently watched Hi Bye, Mama! and rlly enjoyed it. I also started watching Mouse recently, as well as Navillera, which is actually an adaption of a webtoon I never got around to reading :poggers:

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,760,514
Pronouns
She/Her
I havent watch any recent k-drama...so I haven't watched Penthouse either.

From the ones I have watched, I like:
God's Gift: 14 Days
Kill me, Heal me
I Hear your voice
My secret, Terrius.
W-Two worlds
Fight for my way.

• Love
Reactions: boo

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭294,005
I recently watched Hi Bye, Mama! and rlly enjoyed it. I also started watching Mouse recently, as well as Navillera, which is actually an adaption of a webtoon I never got around to reading :poggers:
Hi Bye, Mama looks cute actually, I think I will watch it! I read the synopsis of Navillera a while back, the old man is flexible enough to be a ballerino? :ohmygod:

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭294,005
I havent watch any recent k-drama...so I haven't watched Penthouse either.

From the ones I have watched, I like:
God's Gift: 14 Days
Kill me, Heal me
I Hear your voice
My secret, Terrius.
W-Two worlds
Fight for my way.
Loved I Hear Your Voice!! recently dramas seem to be more dark or attempts to be quirky (but felt like they are trying too hard) so I wished they go back to the era of IHYV.

kimsguardian

🄳🄾🄾🅁🚪 Sixth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭996,170
Pronouns
He/Him
currently watching Hospital Playlist 2, it's one of the hottest kdrama right now. it's good about doctors daily lives but in a funny way you should try it :RunPar:
if you wanna watch action drama maybe you can try Taxi Driver & Move To Heaven for sad drama, both starring Lee Jehoon, both are awesome bcs there's some stories in it based on true events. :HidePar:

• Love

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭294,005
currently watching Hospital Playlist 2, it's one of the hottest kdrama right now. it's good about doctors daily lives but in a funny way you should try it :RunPar:
if you wanna watch action drama maybe you can try Taxi Driver & Move To Heaven for sad drama, both starring Lee Jehoon, both are awesome bcs there's some stories in it based on true events. :HidePar:
I have actually been avoiding doctor/hospital dramas for several years now but I have heard about Hospital Playlist. Is it about patient cases? because MDL synopsis said they have a band together? If it focuses on patient cases, I don't know if I want to watch..

I watched Taxi Driver! It's pretty good.

Last edited:

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
omgg I didn't know it already aired, I thought it was this year! I confused it with school one :peepoblanket:
add the school one to your watchlist too, to make up for it
1243.jpg
!​

• Love

kimsguardian

🄳🄾🄾🅁🚪 Sixth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭996,170
Pronouns
He/Him
I have actually been avoiding doctor/hospital dramas for several years now but I have heard about Hospital Playlist. Is it about patient cases? because MDL synopsis said they have a band together? If it focuses on patient cases, I don't know if I want to watch..

I watched Taxi Driver! It's pretty good.
it's only about 10% patient cases but mostly daily lives in hospital, how doctors handle the busy life as lifesaver, their private lives (and yes they made a band together bcs they're best friends since college), their relationship with patient's family, actually it's pretty fun drama compared to penthouse lol

• Love

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭294,005
it's only about 10% patient cases but mostly daily lives in hospital, how doctors handle the busy life as lifesaver, their private lives (and yes they made a band together bcs they're best friends since college), their relationship with patient's family, actually it's pretty fun drama compared to penthouse lol
In that case, I will try it!

Top Bottom