What's your favourite Perfume (song)?

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Some say there are more great Perfume songs than perfume scents in the world, and that's probably true. That's why it's so hard to choose the best one, but try to pick one of your favourites. Usually I might probably pick Polyrhythm or Natural ni Koishite but this time I'll go with Fushizen na Girl!

What's your favourite Perfume song(s)?

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him

I was listening to Spice and Chocolate Disco when posting this :pandasantacookie:
Spring of Life is my go-to song when I enjoy the spring sun.
Nee was one of my first Perfume songs, it's one of their most distinctive and the mv is great. Spending All My Time is easily their best "English" song and also a classic.

In the end I just picked a song and made the thread.

To add, here are two great album tracks

Clockwork

Plastic smile

Lurkette

Trainee Translation Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­495,789
I was listening to Spice and Chocolate Disco when posting this :pandasantacookie:
Spring of Life is my go-to song when I enjoy the spring sun.
Nee was one of my first Perfume songs, it's one of their most distinctive and the mv is great. Spending All My Time is easily their best "English" song and also a classic.

In the end I just picked a song and made the thread.

To add, here are two great album tracks

Clockwork

Plastic smile

Yeah, I don't pretend to be intimately familiar with their deep catalogue, but their music is inescapable so I know enough to have a few favorites. I haven't listened to many of their recent releases, though.

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah, I don't pretend to be intimately familiar with their deep catalogue, but their music is inescapable so I know enough to have a few favorites. I haven't listened to many of their recent releases, though.
You're not missing that much tbh. But I think their music is on the upswing in the last couple years after a bit of a slump about 5 years ago.
Perfume was almost all the jpop I listened to for years. Probably more than 80%...

I choose three songs because I can't pick one! :peepoblanket:
Pick me up, furikaeruto iruyo, kiss and music​
ooh interesting choices
When Pick Me Up was released I didn't care much for it that much but that and several other singles from that era grew on me a lot with Cosmic Explorer

Last edited:
Top Bottom