What's your MBTI Zodiac like?

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Just google your mbti type and zodiac sign + "12 shades". You'd find yours in a site called astroligian :poggers:

I think the accuracy is okay. Maybe 70%. For starter, I'm not a very friendly person but the dramatic expression is pretty spot on adjfhk :teehee:

Last edited:

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭50,554
Pronouns
She/Her
A Capricorn INFP may take themselves more seriously than other INFPs especially in respect to their careers. They may possess a strong work ethic and may even be workaholics. This INFP is bound to be career conscious and may have a greater capacity to work their way up the ladder either from within an organization or through their own independent enterprise. They likely have an abundance of creativity and may have a number of passion projects on which they work. They may be excellent employees with an ability to engender the trust of others and get along with them. The INFP Capricorn might appear especially stoic and reserved but they possess great warmth and sensitivity as well.

fleur de lune

<3 Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭867,956
A Cancer ENFJ is likely to be someone who is very conscientious and caring about people. They are very warm, humorous and socially conscious. Beneath their sensitivity and compassion is the heart of a champion who draws strength from the people they fight for. There is no limit to what they can do when they have the emotional support and backing they need. The ENFJ Cancer has a vision that is unifying, and their passion burns bright. They want to better the world, their communities and their family, and are likely very to be very interested in humanitarian and altruistic activities.

i do think of myself as generous so this is pretty accurate!!!:LovePar:
the way this made me soft :tears:

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,353,078
Screenshot_20200921-123938.png

Sadly, that's true on my part, I am too perfectionist TT And it is not bordering on healthy in many ways. it becomes even worse when I am under the stress.

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,578,899
Virgos are modest and analytical which jibes naturally with the INTP personality type. Virgo INTPs likely will be less interested in seeking recognition or taking credit for their work. They may have trouble asking for things like promotions or raises. They may be especially critical and scrutinizing in their analysis of both people and objects. This INTP may be more persnickety and argumentative and perhaps anal retentive about accuracy. Annoyingly so.

:Headingout: Calling me out like that

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
INFP SAGITTARIUS
The Sagittarian INFP is likely to be especially interested in existential questions and searches for meaning. They may be shy and introspective not unlike other INFPs but the Sagittarius INFP may have more of a philosophical and spiritual bend to them. This type of INFP might be very broad minded and curious. Travelling and learning all they can about the world may be of particular interest to them and higher education may satisfy some of their intellectual appetite. They may be rather jocular and cheerful as compared with other INFPs. They are optimists and tend to see the silver linings in the dark clouds.

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,773,435
Pronouns
They/Them
The Scorpio INFP may appear psychic at times due to their ability to pick up on what people are feeling without their saying it. This type of INFP may be a bit more cagey and private and are probably careful to keep people at a distance and out of their personal business. Their solitude is their sanctuary where they can retreat to their inner world of fantasy and wonder. They are full of creative ideas and they likely possess an abundance of passion and zeal that they may channel into art and writing. They could be intense emotionally and at times have trouble keeping their feelings under control. A Scorpio INFP may be more guarded than other INFPs and it might take more time to earn their trust. They themselves are probably very loyal and devoted to their friends and loved ones.

it's scarily accurate, was not expecting all of that 🚶‍♀️

sandwich

・:*:・゚,。・:*:・゚ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭957,733
Pronouns
she/her
Capricorn, INFJ
An Advocate (INFJ) is someone with the Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Judging personality traits. They tend to approach life with deep thoughtfulness and imagination. Their inner vision, personal values, and a quiet, principled version of humanism guide them in all things.

mocha

Idol
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,708,240
The ISTP Sagittarius is likely to be an especially adventuresome soul who is very open to new experience. ISTPs in general can be very blunt and uncouth and this perhaps goes doubly for the ISTP Sagittarius. They are opinionated but of good cheer with a humorous side. While they may not necessarily be Ivy league academics, this type of ISTP may nonetheless indulge in a good deal of reading and research of their own. They may be a bit more interested in debate on a number of topics including politics and philosophy. The ISTP Sagittarius may also be a nature nut who loves experiencing the great outdoors.

ok, tea

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
:brbdying:
The INFP personality is almost indistinguishable from the sign of Pisces. They are both described as dreamers and idealists with a deep and vivid inner world. The INFP and Pisces are highly imaginative and their creativity is fueled by a fascination with abstract ideas and impressions they form about the world. They are unique and off-beat, but very compassionate and kind. They have difficulty being objective and keeping their emotions from impacting their judgement. They are prone to emotional ups and downs and depression can pose a problem. Their sensitive natures may compel them to frequently withdraw from the world and it’s harsh realities. Escapism and creative outlets provide a refuge through which they can recharge their batteries and restore emotional balance.

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,029,645
Pronouns
idk
INFP LEO
The INFP Leo is probably very proud and full of integrity. They will likely be especially creative and a bit dramatic. They may have some histrionic traits and a penchant for turning on the charm when they get positive attention from others. This type of INFP may actually appear more like an ENFP because they may exhibit a higher capacity for extraversion. They are probably warm and congenial and are highly sensitive to other’s feelings. These folks are likely very generous with their time and may give too much of themselves, sometimes at the expense to their own needs. The INFP Leo is bound to have a positive outlook and an optimistic attitude about life and the future.

This is only like... 50% right lmao. At least for me. I know another INFP Leo that is closer to this description.

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,699,081
ENTP LEO

The ENTP Leo is likely to be very dignified and noble in demeanor. They are smooth operators who know how to make their point in a clear and cogent fashion. They are likely to be excellent communicators and highly popular and magnetic. They are probably well-liked for their well-put togetherness and suave charm. The Leo ENTP is likely to be very proud and confident in themselves and because of this are poised to accomplish great things in life. They may have a warmth to them that is distinct among ENTP types and they might be particularly generous and altruistic towards others. They may be very friendly but they may also have a fiery temper that sometimes emerges when under stress. These ENTPs likely feel they have something to offer the world and want to showcase their abilities on center stage.

all of these compliments :poggers: :poggers: :poggers:
also the wrong thing is im actually very incoherent bcs i tend to be dramatic and over the top :noooo:

p.s: so many leos here :LovePar:

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
ENTP LEO

The ENTP Leo is likely to be very dignified and noble in demeanor. They are smooth operators who know how to make their point in a clear and cogent fashion. They are likely to be excellent communicators and highly popular and magnetic. They are probably well-liked for their well-put togetherness and suave charm. The Leo ENTP is likely to be very proud and confident in themselves and because of this are poised to accomplish great things in life. They may have a warmth to them that is distinct among ENTP types and they might be particularly generous and altruistic towards others. They may be very friendly but they may also have a fiery temper that sometimes emerges when under stress. These ENTPs likely feel they have something to offer the world and want to showcase their abilities on center stage.

all of these compliments :poggers: :poggers: :poggers:
also the wrong thing is im actually very incoherent bcs i tend to be dramatic and over the top :noooo:

p.s: so many leos here :LovePar:

That's okay. I've yet to meet a Leo online that is not animated or dramatic in one way or another, at least outwardly :TzuyuKek: We just gotta embrace this trait and have fun with it:Headingout:

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,699,081
That's okay. I've yet to meet a Leo online that is not animated or dramatic in one way or another, at least outwardly :TzuyuKek: We just gotta embrace this trait and have fun with it:Headingout:

it really is our charm, we should be proud of it :wow:
i never met a leo who isnt dramatic either lol.....if a leo isnt dramatic theyre probably a fake leo :poggers:

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,660
Pronouns
she/her
The Virgo INTJ is probably very reserved - repressed even. They may be modest but they probably take pride in how proficient they are at what they do. The INTJ Virgo probably has an interest in healthy lifestyle and they may be very picky about what they eat. They can likely be very demanding and possess perfectionistic standards that make them a nightmare to deal with at times. These INTJs may be really introverted and uncomfortable with excessive attention and praise being lavished on them. They are sufficiently critical of themselves and so they rely less on outside validation or esteem from others. The INTJ Virgo may also be especially prude and more likely than other INTJs to stay virgin before marriage. These INTJs may especially struggle with neuroticism and anxiety.

Well :yoosmile:

Swan

Global Star
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,322,292
SAGITTARIUS
Sagittarius is jovial and philosophical. It is also the associated with Jupiter which is the planet of higher learning. A sagittarius INTP is likely unafraid to express their opinion in an unfiltered and blunt manner. They may be especially restless, always seeking to broaden their horizons and improve themselves. Learning is a mutual interest of both INTPs and Sagittarians so this is a indistinguishable quality between them. However a Sagittarius INTP may be more willing to break free from their comfort zone to embark on more adventurous exploits.
:lurk1:

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,165,214
Pronouns
She/Her
ISTP CAPRICORN
A Capricorn ISTP may be more reserved and mature than other ISTPs. They probably love to work and derive much satisfaction and meaning from being great at what they do. They are salt of the earth type folks but they also want to move up in life and achieve some status and prestige. Although they prefer to go solo and to be accountable only to themselves, the ISTP Capricorn may also probably feel capable in a leadership role where they can call the shots and give directives. Capricorn ISTP is likely to have a dry sense of humor and an adept user of sarcasm.

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
The ISFJ Cancer is a nurturing soul and a homebody who likes to spend a lot of time indoors with family and close friends. They are very hospitable and dependable. The more reckless and impulsive people in their life will often turn to them when they find themselves in a pickle. The ISFJ Cancer is noted for their sensitivity and empathic nature. They exhibit an intuitive sense that allows them to read people rather well. They also have strong premonitions and tend to exercise great caution in just about everything they do. The Cancer ISFJ is very security conscious and will work hard to cultivate and build firm foundations for themselves. They are industrious and motivated to make good money so they can be a great provider and live a comfy and stable lifestyle. Cancer ISFJs are likely to be especially protective of their families. They may tend to shelter their children and will devout a lot of energy and sacrifice toward setting them up for success and prosperity.

602298700727058443.png

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,132,650
INFP SAGITTARIUS
The Sagittarian INFP is likely to be especially interested in existential questions and searches for meaning. They may be shy and introspective not unlike other INFPs but the Sagittarius INFP may have more of a philosophical and spiritual bend to them. This type of INFP might be very broad minded and curious. Travelling and learning all they can about the world may be of particular interest to them and higher education may satisfy some of their intellectual appetite. They may be rather jocular and cheerful as compared with other INFPs. They are optimists and tend to see the silver linings in the dark clouds.

True for me

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,029,645
Pronouns
idk
am I animated/dramatic here? I'm actually curious lmao
:poggers:

Top Bottom