When will NINE PERCENT make final comeback?

ruru1006

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭27,925
I don't understand why Tencent makes a survival show to debut a group and they are almost not active together at all...
iQiyi, not Tencent. Tencent is responsible for Produce 101 groups: Rocket Girls 101 and R1SE.

IQiyi had mistake with the first season of Idol Producer which I heard that they don't have an exclusive contract with the members of Nine Percent, so Yuehua and some agencies keep pulled out their members from the group for their personal schedules. The same mistake was happened with I.O.I's Chaeyeon, Sejeong, Mina, Yeonjung before when they didn't comeback with Whatta Man because they're busying with DIA, Gugudan, WJSN.

IQiyi have learnt their mistake with the second season's group UNINE which they can fully manage the group activities.

So exclusive contract is a very important factor with those project groups come from survival shows.

GuardianofTheCosmicRealm

Servant Of Luda Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭229,700
iQiyi, not Tencent. Tencent is responsible for Produce 101 groups: Rocket Girls 101 and R1SE.

IQiyi had mistake with the first season of Idol Producer which I heard that they don't have an exclusive contract with the members of Nine Percent, so Yuehua and some agencies keep pulled out their members from the group for their personal schedules. The same mistake was happened with I.O.I's Chaeyeon, Sejeong, Mina, Yeonjung before when they didn't comeback with Whatta Man because they're busying with DIA, Gugudan, WJSN.

IQiyi have learnt their mistake with the second season's group UNINE which they can fully manage the group activities.

So exclusive contract is a very important factor with those project groups come from survival shows.
Ah thanks for informing me about that.

Top Bottom