Where do you shop for clothes?

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭105,333
I also haven't updated my wardrobe in ages :pandafrozen:

Usually I buy clothes from popular retailers like Uniqlo. But recently, I've been checking out Yesstyle, seems like they have some cute but cheap stuffs there, not sure about the quality though :wherearethelies:

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
These days it's just online ahgssj But the mall usually. Of you mean specific brands then most of the time: Uniqlo, Zara, Superdry, L.L.Bean :TipPar:

Master Of Species

💮Flower Knight💮 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,877,325
I dont really buy clothes, they just appear in my closet, or people give it to me, I wear the same clothes from 5 years ago since they still fit and I'm too lazy LOL, but I bought a t-shirt last month. Why is it s so expensive?

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,370
I also haven't updated my wardrobe in ages :pandafrozen:

Usually I buy clothes from popular retailers like Uniqlo. But recently, I've been checking out Yesstyle, seems like they have some cute but cheap stuffs there, not sure about the quality though :wherearethelies:
Yes I buy from Uniqlo too. I heard from my friend about Yesstyle that we have to check YouTube videos to see which clothes have good qualities but I am not sure.

I dont really buy clothes, they just appear in my closet, or people give it to me, I wear the same clothes from 5 years ago since they still fit and I'm too lazy LOL, but I bought a t-shirt last month. Why is it s so expensive?
I wish clothes appear in my closet!! Clothes got really expensive nowadays.

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,767
Boy, I feel you! What wouldn't I do for the opportunity to ditch, like, 75% of my clothing now and buy new? :peepoblanket: Anyway, I typically like going to the mall or the outlet strip to buy new clothes... Buying online is always iffy for me (unless, it's like, just a T-shirt?) because I'm very short and I need to try on things, otherwise I'd be returning things constantly. My most recent clothing purchase (aside from some socks LOL) was from several months ago and it was these pants! I'm very happy with them. They had a shorter-length size option so they aren't dragging underneath my feet! You don't see that everyday. :poggers:

• Love
Reactions: boo

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,370
at chlothes shop that sell $10 clothes
:whaaat: I wish I had that shop near my house
Online usually, either shein or kpopshop.
I tried shein a few years ago but I didn’t like the quality. How do you check if the quality is good or not?
Boy, I feel you! What wouldn't I do for the opportunity to ditch, like, 75% of my clothing now and buy new? :peepoblanket: Anyway, I typically like going to the mall or the outlet strip to buy new clothes... Buying online is always iffy for me (unless, it's like, just a T-shirt?) because I'm very short and I need to try on things, otherwise I'd be returning things constantly. My most recent clothing purchase (aside from some socks LOL) was from several months ago and it was these pants! I'm very happy with them. They had a shorter-length size option so they aren't dragging underneath my feet! You don't see that everyday. :poggers:
I am short too so I have to get petite size. Those pants are nice :poggers:

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
Most of my stuff is from supermarket clothes sections :wootonew: I like going to Primark though for cheap clothes

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,230,314
Pronouns
She/Her
I haven't buy clothes this year, but i usually shop in malls, i don't care about brands and i'm not picky. If i like it and isn't expensive,it's ok for me,

• Love

Cinna

<(╯︶╰)╭ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,179,831
I go to the clearance section at department stores when I have the opportunity.

• Love
Top Bottom