Where was the best vacation trip you had?

Happy

Sleepy Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭141,750
giphy.webp

giphy%2B%25282%2529.gif

✈️

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,070
Japan! I went to Tokyo, Osaka and Kyoto. Lots of sightseeing places and I love the atmosphere. Only regret is that I didn't research about food places so I just ate at random places. I am planning to go again either next year or within next few years.

Maphisto40

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,270
Emerald Bay, Lake Tahoe, California. There's a camping area you can only reach by boat, so there's no noise pollution and very few people. It's beautiful, clean, and quiet. I love nature and hate people, so it's always been my favorite place to go. The only downside is having to carefully secure your supplies so the grizzly bears don't steal them.

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭30,778,514
Pronouns
She/Her
It was a 1 week trip with my friends to 3 cities Quito, Pelileo and Baños de Agua Santa. The first city was something related to work but we still enjoyed a lot of things. In the second city, we bought a lot of clothes, esp 👖 because they are cheaper there. The last city, in my opinion was the best: the sightseeing, the snacks, the souvernirs, the weather...eveeything was so beautiful.

Vanilla Cupcake

뉴이스트 ❤️ 동호회 🐯 Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭606,065
I went on like the most epic 4 months trips of my life in Asia:

Beijing > Busan > Tokyo > Okinawa > Hong Kong > Seoul > Osaka > Kyoto > Nara > Kobe > Okayama > Hiroshima > Kita-Kyushu > Aso > Miyazaki > Kumamoto > Fukuoka > Sapporo > snowboarding in Rusutsu > Tokyo

Highlights of the trip include eating cheese toast and crying of happiness at Gamcheon Culture Village, spent the whole day at Spa Land at Centum City, going to Dragon Quest VR in Tokyo, lighting fireworks and singing drinking songs with the locals in Okinawa, getting the fast pass and skipping all the lines at Universal Studios, driving through South Japan and staying at a cabin in the middle of the mountains, going to a volcano at Aso, and learning how to snowboard in Rusutsu (learned in 2 hours and then snowboarded from the top of Mt. Isola the second day which was INSANE).

Def the best trip of my life - I literally had to pack for all seasons LOL Okinawa was hot, all other places were like cool-ish, and Hokkaido was like snowing like crazy. Also, side note, Chase Sapphire credit card is the BEST travel credit card in the world, I think I legit got like $2,000+ back from the entire vacation.

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭34,650
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
My trip thru Europe, Barcelona, Marseilles, Dubrovnik, Rome and Venice. Barcelona was my favorite place followed by Croatia, Dubrovnik itself was not that great, but the surrounding area was amazing!

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,516,016
My trip thru Europe, Barcelona, Marseilles, Dubrovnik, Rome and Venice. Barcelona was my favorite place followed by Croatia, Dubrovnik itself was not that great, but the surrounding area was amazing!

How would you rank Marseilles vs. Rome vs. Venice?

I've heard Venice is good for only a 1- or 2-day visit.

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭34,650
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
I've heard Venice is good for only a 1- or 2-day visit.

this is 100% accurate.

I got lucky when we booked out trip that we only had about a day and a half to spend in Venice. It's small and honestly...not as charming as i would have liked lol. It's definitely worth the trip if you want to go, i don't regret going there, but personally i wouldn't wanna go back, and IF i did, i would only go for a day max.

Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately??) i only spent a half day in Rome. I didn't intend to go there, but we had a layover on our flight and i figured that it would be nice to spend an evening there. I probably had the best meal of my whole trip there, just standard pasta with meat sauce, but it was BANGING. I would love to go back, just to see the historical things. We saw quite a bit, the Pantheon, Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, etc but only from the outside. It was fun to walk around though. but as it's a tourist city, there's some annoying shit to deal with.

Marseilles, though considered dangerous and dirty but a lot of people, I found it fascinating and very interesting. It was fun to just walk around the streets there to get a feel for the city. This is what i like doing most when I travel. Tourist destinations are fine, but for me, nothing beats just experiencing a place for it's natural state. We got lucky with out AirBNB, it had an amazing view. We could see the Notre Dame de La Garde and the port from the window. There are also beautiful Calanque around the city to tour. I really enjoyed those. I love beautiful sights like that (one reason i would love to go to banff!)

I can't really rank Rome fairly against Marseilles, but i will say I would recommend both of those places, where as Venice....not so much.

Top Bottom