Which Ebichu solo song is the best?

Which Shiritsu Ebisu Chuugaku solo song is your favorite?

• Mayama Rika - Roushuu Breaker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yasumoto Ayaka - Mata Aeru ka na?

• Hoshina Mirei - Kimi ni 39

• Total voters

Lurkette

Trainee Translation Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭495,789
I feel like Ebichu at this point are quite well-known for their unit songs, but their solo songs are honestly some of my most-listened songs. Which are your favorites? (there are correct answers)

I will not be including Hirota Aika's song, as she is a former member and honestly, the song wasn't that good, so I'm making that editorial choice. I will also not be including Matsuno Rina's song out of respect and because it ended up becoming horrifically depressing after her unexpected passing.

Listen and vote!

Mayama Rika - Roushuu Breaker

Yasumoto Ayaka - Mata Aeru ka na?

Hoshina Mirei - Kimi ni 39

Kashiwagi Hinata - Fantastic Baby Love

Kobayashi Kaho - Gurari Gura Omoi

Nakayama Riko - Pekopekoriinu

Lurkette

Trainee Translation Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭495,789
fantastic baby love is pop perfection

I have been known to get down to it from time to time. It also features an excellent guitar solo which is how you know it's a j-idol song because we fans are weak for guitar solos even (especially?) when they don't make sense.

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
I have been known to get down to it from time to time. It also features an excellent guitar solo which is how you know it's a j-idol song because we fans are weak for guitar solos even (especially?) when they don't make sense.
right!
i also really liked the small verses it had ❤:poggers:

Lurkette

Trainee Translation Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭495,789
right!
i also really liked the small verses it had ❤:poggers:

Yes! Right to the buildup and then the killer chorus.

She also gets points for singing live in a higher key than she recorded it in. There's a bit more power in the recorded version, but the live version is a lot more dynamic because of those high notes.

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
*chef's kiss* The taste.
I'd never let myself get caught listening to the latter tho. It's one of those songs that on first look seems (and probably is tbf) bad but is actually great.

Gurari gura omoi is just the best-made song of them imo.

I think the other songs are a level below and not sure how I'd rank them (probably Mata Aeru Kana/Kimi Ni 39 a bit higher than the other two). I haven't heard Roushuu Breaker's studio version but I don't think it would change much.

Lurkette

Trainee Translation Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭495,789
I think the other songs are a level below and not sure how I'd rank them (probably Mata Aeru Kana/Kimi Ni 39 a bit higher than the other two). I haven't heard Roushuu Breaker's studio version but I don't think it would change much.

It would not, I can assure you. She did get some redemption with Liar Mask, but I didn't include that one since she released it as a solo act and not under Ebichu. Still, I think she performs Liar Mask more than she does Roushuu Breaker and that would explain why she didn't get another solo when aiai got hers.

Top Bottom