MedicationHelps87

Bi Racial Ruler Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,500,501
Pronouns
He/Him
Without a doubt in my mind. IU aka Lee Ji-Eun

She had a life full of poverty and hardship.
But she rose above that, which makes her story to riches and fame all the more inspiring.

And the way the camera loves her and her just sheer star power presence.
Definitely up there for me.

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,233,158
I agree with Jungkook :heartublob:

+ Chungha, Hwasa, Lisa, Seulgi, and Hoshi

Last edited:

Vanilla Cupcake

뉴이스트 ❤️ 동호회 🐯 Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭606,065
Soyeon - Her stage presence, creativity, and just general musical talent is just phenomenal! This girl is born to be an idol.
Yuqi - She is such a natural as an entertainer. She is so relaxed and loveable in all the varieties, and that voice!!!!!!

Also, forever Baekho, this man can sing me to sleep every night. His voice is just beautiful. And also he can compose, write lyrics, and produce his own music??!??!?!?? And look like like sexy bandit?????? Please take my heart and my money.

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
To overanalyze(Sorry I've been reading philosophy) :TzuyuKek: :

What is an idol? Is the first question we have to answer and I'm sure its different for each person.

Idol https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/idol
idol noun
\ ˈī-dᵊl \
Definition of idol
1: an object of extreme devotion
a movie idol
also : IDEAL sense 2
2: a representation or symbol of an object of worship
broadly : a false god
3a: a likeness of something
bobsolete : PRETENDER, IMPOSTOR
4: a false conception : FALLACY
5: a form or appearance visible but without substance
an enchanted phantom, a lifeless idol
— P. B. Shelley

Korean idol https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_idol

An idol (Korean: 아이돌; RR: Aidol), in fandom culture in South Korea, refers to a celebrity working in the field of K-pop, either as a member of a group or as a solo act. K-pop idols are characterized by the highly manufactured star system that they are produced by and debuted under, as well as their tendency to represent a hybridized convergence of visuals, music, fashion, dance, and music influenced by Western culture.[1] They usually work for a mainstream entertainment agency and have undergone extensive training in dance, vocals, and foreign language. Idols maintain a carefully curated public image and social media presence, and dedicate significant time and resources to building relationships with fans through concerts and meetups.[2][3][4]

-----------------------------

I think those are too broad for me and I'll select exactly what I think Is an ideal idol... someone like Taeyeon or Jessica from SNSD. A wide variety of skills and abilities with enjoyable personalities. That you've seen for a long time. They just have great charisma onstage and are great singers within their group. That's the type of idol I enjoy on and off stage.

I always go for main vocals that can dance at least well enough and have great stage presence on the performance side but also have to be entertaining to me on their other activities. For me I'm obviously going to say Yoo Yeonjung, but there are definitely a lot who fit those idol categories. Chuu, Choa, etc

I think we cover what my specific definition is, but what about the other part of your question?

What does it mean someone was born to be an idol ? As though they were able to sing and dance like that since being a toddler? That visuals were always visuals? That they acted the same way since they were young? Or are they just simply a superb reminder over the idea of the ideal idol(Also known as IOI:yoosmile:)?

Lmao so anyways to me SNSD are the ideal idols and IOI and groups like WJSN and a few others can remind me of their talent. Individually its Yoo Yeonjung and others that have qualities that I mentioned earlier.

Last edited:

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭30,738,414
Pronouns
She/Her
Lee Taeyong
5c55e95f4ceffc06e5efa42165899dfbedc3fc8e.gifv

Lee Taemin

tenor.gif

Ten

5199b0b5dbf6c9934f067e26debaf7d6d58cf260.gifv

RainbowBlink

❈ JIHYODOONGI ❈
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭44,750
Jihyo because she has the strongest stage presence in Twice and really charismatic 🥰 I also may just be biased haha

Top Bottom