Mamamoo will continue~
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭352,700
Pronouns
He/They
Baekho a.k.a Sexy Bandit because of this incident:
yygif.jpg

He's also an amazing vocalist (and secretly a rapper).

lovenatu

🥺 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,950
I think Doyoung is a very mature idol, he takes care of the other members and makes an effort to build a healthy relationship between him and his fans. He is wise and intelligent, handsome and a good singer.
idk, I just like how he presents himself. He seems real, maybe because the things he says seem to come from a honest and genuine place.

“The part on how it’s white when you look at the artist you like and everything is black. I really hope our fans don’t think this way. I hope you are not only happy when you like us, I hope we’re just part of the many things that make you happy.”
stream his covers :dogeLaugh:

Doyoung is so wellspoken, he amazes me.

"To be honest, people tend to only praise those who have done well, but to those who didn’t do so well, they would comfort them by saying, “it’s okay, this is nothing in life.” But to be honest, for something important that you have prepared a few years for to suddenly turn into “nothing”, I think that’s even sadder. That’s why I want to say that regardless of how well you did, you have worked hard and the time you spent preparing and working really hard, be it sad or happy, will all become precious memories."

This really spoke to me when he wrote this on Lysn :sejeongcry:

Nieve

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭244,640
Doyoung is so wellspoken, he amazes me.

"To be honest, people tend to only praise those who have done well, but to those who didn’t do so well, they would comfort them by saying, “it’s okay, this is nothing in life.” But to be honest, for something important that you have prepared a few years for to suddenly turn into “nothing”, I think that’s even sadder. That’s why I want to say that regardless of how well you did, you have worked hard and the time you spent preparing and working really hard, be it sad or happy, will all become precious memories."

This really spoke to me when he wrote this on Lysn :sejeongcry:
same! I actually had an important exam the day he wrote that lol
He really knows how to comfort others, we are lucky to have him :heartublob:

lovenatu

🥺 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,950
same! I actually had an important exam the day he wrote that lol
He really knows how to comfort others, we are lucky to have him :heartublob:
ahh, when he wrote that I had just finished my final exams and didn't really feel like I did that well. "It's not that important" is something that's said a lot to me so when I read that, I was a bit stumped at how much I was able to relate to his words. He seems to be very observant and thoughtful.

Aquamaraqua

Jinyoung's Wife
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭970,145
Lee Taemin because he's Lee Taemin

Jonghyun. I mean

Shawols be sure to check out E.MUGI with Taemin

and vote for them here

uwu

Top Bottom