Who should be in Queendom II?

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭79,463
Queendom/Kingdom is for the mid to top-tier groups, or groups with some Korean public recognition, isn't it? The nugu one is Road to ___. Itzy, Gfriend, WJSN, Loona, Momoland and Aespa or April. I'd pick Aespa over April for potential Big3 drama. Loona would get the underdog story and Momoland a revival plotline. :yoosmile:

If ignoring criteria, Dreamcatcher and Gfriend cause I wanted their song swap since 2017. DC to cover Me Gustas Tu and Gfriend to cover Scream.

Katniss

Idol
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭115,050
Queendom/Kingdom is for the mid to top-tier groups, or groups with some Korean public recognition, isn't it? The nugu one is Road to ___. Itzy, Gfriend, WJSN, Loona, Momoland and Aespa or April. I'd pick Aespa over April for potential Big3 drama. Loona would get the underdog story and Momoland a revival plotline. :yoosmile:

If ignoring criteria, Dreamcatcher and Gfriend cause I wanted their song swap since 2017. DC to cover Me Gustas Tu and Gfriend to cover Scream.

I hope they might relax the criteria somewhat. Dreamcatcher is successful when it comes to albums, so I hope they don't need a win to enter.
Like your ideas about swapping songs :)

kimsguardian

🄳🄾🄾🅁🚪 Sixth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,013,470
Pronouns
He/Him
Momoland, Weki Meki, KNK
KNK right for queendom?? indeed they are super all-around group :teehee:

I hope they might relax the criteria somewhat. Dreamcatcher is successful when it comes to albums, so I hope they don't need a win to enter.
Like your ideas about swapping songs :)
well, they did those swapping songs in Queendom or Road To Kingdom as far as i know :RunPar:

is it weird when the original mv only got 2M views so far, yet this performance for OMG got 14M views :sweat:

Last edited:

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭162,100
So mid to top tiers groups (in order to have some ratings right ?) :

- Apink OR GFriend : I don't know how fit Apink members are today, or their pace to handle a whole show like Queendom. That's why I also mentionned GFriend who could fit as a top group in that case.

- Dreamcatcher OR Loona OR Everglow : all of them are more known internationally, they can make a story telling about that part, the seek of Korean recognition, etc. I had CLC in mind but I don't think I need to explain now.

- Weki Meki OR April : the mid-tier groups with stars carrying the team (Yoojung, Doyeon, Naeun), very fun in variety shows, they probably want to show how much they are worth when performing on stage.

- WJSN : Mid-tier group who need a push, something, in order to finally made it to the top. Strong fandom, they only need a few things now. Maybe Queendom will help them ?

- ITZY OR Aespa : Of course a Big3 group to add to the drama and the ratings. And made them try another concept than powerful or "crush" variants.

- fromis_9 OR Weeekly : Both similar when they debuted with a cute and innocent image. They can challenge themselves into other concepts.

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,850
Pronouns
she/her
April!

baerie

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭436,450
I was going to make a thread on this but I searched and found this so yay!

LOONA needs this desperately, plus it would be nice to see their performances too. I would also like to see fromis, and hopefully saerom catch the attention of people. dreamcatcher as well, they deserve so much more attention. they are such a solid group with great girls

Top Bottom