Who will be the Yoo Yeonjung of this survival show?

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
Who will be the Yoo Yeonjung of this survival show?
aOZggpx.gif

2iiQqke.gif

bkAboZ6.gif

As a Yeonjung fan I've heard that many, many times now lmao. And the thing is... it's true! What Yeonjung did on produce 101 was historic and gave hope to those that value talent. Yeonjung was both the main vocal moment and the last member to make it. She has multiple famous performances from her time and her ITNW and In the Same Place performances are still talked about by both Koreans and Ifans. Of course she has a great career with WJSN and osts and covers and we are hoping an upcoming Duo unit. Honestly, it's really been amazing being Yeonjung's fan since produce, she has come so far! I really do think it's cool to see the new generation show what they have and how it compares to the past eras!

Can your fav be a Yeonjung? Do what she did? Make it into her group with her voice? I always hope they can tbh. It's nice to look back and see the hopeful trainees wanting to make it and become the next Somi, Chungha or Yeonjung.

Anyways, I found it fun to see people talk about Yeonjung in a good way, after how she was initially treated by some fans. It's nice to see how people realize her impact and how she was a big part of the first produce 101. :bakacat:

Last edited:

frostpuddle

Global Star Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭231,763
I know this is a Yeonjung appreciation thread, but I've heard quite a few good vocals on GP999.

One of my favourite is Xu Ziyin

Top Bottom