Who's bigger right now, Kim So Hyun or Kim Yoo Jung?

lovenatu

🥺 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,950
They’re basically on the same level where no one really edges out anyone. Kim Sohyun doesn’t really have a hit drama like Kim Yoojung does with Moonlight though.

lusobr

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭558,935
It's hard to say without living in Korea. From an outsiders perspective they seem to have somewhat similar popularity. They are getting similar work, i.e. lead actress in major station dramas. All I can say is Yoo Jung seemed to get a bit more negative attention at one point, but right now it feels like it died down. If anyone is ahead is Yoo Jung but personally I don't think by much.

S

Some

Personally i think these two just disappeared compared to when they were in their 10s they were everywhere so people asked this Question that you asked put now they do like win project or 2 a year and they werent very succesful in korea they were average so its hard to answer . When they were young yoojung was one step ahead of sohyun maybe because she debuted earlier? So she participated in the more popular projects and sohyun joined her in some but yoojung always got the more important roles so sohyun slowly made her way and get bigger projects and some of those worked so they were equal . But now they both don't do much and sohyun's recent roles were average popularty wise and yoojung for so reason got hate and many negative articles so they are both the same unless sohyun gets a huge oppurtuanty and it gets really popular in korea then she will be ahead of yoojung

Top Bottom