WHY in the long run, Z-STARS will outclass your KPOP favourites

GalaxzZBoys

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,070
Both groups can act freely without dumb restrictions and be a robot, and NO gender segregation, unlike your favs who can't even stare at each other. U can hate them all you what, but in the end, you know they will topple your favs in the long run :smug: They will conquer the US market because of that.

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
Like them if you want, and I personally hope they do well, but being co-ed is not a guarantee for success in any market. So good luck with that US "conquering" business. LOL.

Having said that, perhaps you might want to wait till they can at least sell out concerts in Asia (their home turf) before prognosticating their US success. :tea2:

Also, your somewhat bitter comments remind me of all the fools who claimed that Twice would flop, every year, for the past 4 years. :smug:

GalaxzZBoys

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,070
Like them if you want, and I personally hope they do well, but being co-ed is not a guarantee for success in any market. So good luck with that US "conquering" business. LOL.

Having said that, perhaps you might want to wait till they can at least sell out concerts in Asia (their home turf) before prognosticating their US success. :tea2:

Also, your somewhat bitter comments remind me of all the fools who claimed that Twice would flop, every year, for the past 4 years. :smug:
Z-Stars greatest strength and advantage over KPOP is diversity and guess what? In America diversity is embraced and none Kpop acts have that. And Twice go to America? Pls...... They will freak out once all the males there get too near them lol

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
Z-Stars greatest strength and advantage over KPOP is diversity and guess what? In America diversity is embraced and none Kpop acts have that. And Twice go to America? Pls...... They will freak out once all the males there get too near them lol

Ahh yes...diversity...tell that to the Portland Boys, and 50% of America that voted Trump in. Zstars may have more diverse member backgrounds, but people choose their favorite music groups based on their songs, their performances, and who they feel connected to generally, not based on their ethnicity or their color of their skin. Well, most people anyway, people who prefer to keep their music separate from the politics and the SJWs.

Sad that you feel that you need to drag down kpop just to push up your own groups. As different as you may feel Zstars are, sadly you're the same brand of shitty toxic fans that we also find here in kpop fandoms. Is because you're a female of color? Is it because you are immature? Insecure? Sigh...anyway, go discuss with someone else. I'm tired of discoursing with immature people like you. Congrats on getting on my block list so quickly. Cheers.

PS - Twice's 4-stop NA tour netted 40K attendees with minimal promotions. So I'll tell you the same things I tell Twice antis - please argue back with facts and figures, not the stuff that comes out of yer ass.
PS#2 - You really come across like an allkpoop transplant.

pinkpanda_spirit

Y's #1 fan Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,170
Ahh yes...diversity...tell that to the Portland Boys, and 50% of America that voted Trump in. Zstars may have more diverse member backgrounds, but people choose their favorite music groups based on their songs, their performances, and who they feel connected to generally, not based on their ethnicity or their color of their skin. Well, most people anyway, people who prefer to keep their music separate from the politics and the SJWs.

Sad that you feel that you need to drag down kpop just to push up your own groups. As different as you may feel Zstars are, sadly you're the same brand of shitty toxic fans that we also find here in kpop fandoms. Is because you're a female of color? Is it because you are immature? Insecure? Sigh...anyway, go discuss with someone else. I'm tired of discoursing with immature people like you. Congrats on getting on my block list so quickly. Cheers.

PS - Twice's 4-stop NA tour netted 40K attendees with minimal promotions. So I'll tell you the same things I tell Twice antis - please argue back with facts and figures, not the stuff that comes out of yer ass.
PS#2 - You really come across like an allkpoop transplant.
why are you always rude to other users? I think the only time I've seen you replying in a kind way was when you replied to onces

지우____

JYP & SM stan. SR20G JYP20G enthusiast
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,150
LMAO. Firstly they should actually win some awards in their own countries. And if they actually would produce some good songs then they wouldn’t be considered Nugus

Top Bottom