WHY SNS IS THE SUPERIOR STAFF TEAM & WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN TODAY!

Polaris_Tae

πŸš€πŸš© Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­468,059
WHY SNS IS THE SUPERIOR STAFF TEAM & WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN TODAY!
Written by: Polaris_Tae

EZyYafnUwAEawEh

You can schedule all your tweets ahead of time:
We use TweetDeck. So there's no need to be sitting at your laptop for hours on end.

We are a small but dedicated team
This division at its largest will only have five members, so for people who are intimidated by large teams, there is no need to worry when joining the SNS division!

We work based on KST Timezone!
Therefore, we can guarantee that all your faves will be tweeted out by our account as there will always be someone available to tweet all of the best news and releases.

We don't just focus on just a single section of Asian Entertainment.
We have had not just Kpop fans as a part of our staff but also people who enjoy jpop and cpop and as such help to vary our tweets between the three entertainment industries.

Artistic creativity!
You'll be given an opportunity to stretch your creative muscles while at the same time not having to dedicate days upon end of writing 500+ word articles.

You'll be given a salary.
Everyone likes plus coins and you'll get a guaranteed amount every month!

If you ever need time off I am always willing to give it.
Sometimes IRL responsibilities and commitments take priority. If that time comes, then feel free to lmk and I can give you an extended hiatus.

It's great for resume building!
You can add your role to your resume to help spice up that bland resume with some great new experiences!

If you don't know what to do, you can follow the template!
We have specific templates for our tweets so If you have any trouble in that aspect. You can learn through this system.

You can bounce ideas off other team members!
Can't think of something creative enough? Our team is here to help and can offer you ideas and alternatives when you are experiencing creative blocks.

Now that you know all this WHY HAVEN'T YOU APPLIED YET!!!
Applications close September 26th so apply ASAP
Join us now!

yqvdQf9.png

Examples of our tweets

kimsguardian

πŸ„³πŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ…πŸšͺ Sixth Place HoETop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
π–π–Šπ–Ž'π–˜ π–—π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™ 𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖉
Plus Coins
β¨­1,172,720
Pronouns
He/Him
I can assure you being SNS staff member will give you a lot advantage, other than you can get (+ you'll be able to make your various tweet (or even your own thread lol) and i guarantee you it'll be fun! :yagotit:
you should just try to apply!

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­3,345,178
I need the company :tears::tears::tears:
I'm always down to give you new cpop!
Do you like Disco or Futuristic/Traditional fusion? bc I'm reccing you SING :poggers:

The first song is fantastic :heartublob: I love it!
I am not too picky with the style :poggers: I loved SIS' Night Surfing and then I loved the first song from SING. Love that traditional sound always.

Top Bottom