ANNOUNCEMENT Why We Were Offline...

Ackerman

Everything Everywhere All at Once Administrator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,404,084
As many of you have noticed, we were offline for almost an entire day. Now, while we do this once a month or so, this wasn't a typical maintenance routine. We were hacked, we believe. We don't have concrete proof, but given how our site files were deleted and moved around which caused the site to not function, it is our conclusion someone with malicious intent wanted to bring us down, for whatever reason.

That being said, we have learned a lesson regarding this situation. Large corporations are brought down all the time by a single hacker, and it is impossible to say we will never be hacked again. Why someone would come after our little site is an answer we may never get, but we are taking precautions to ensure a speedier recovery time and additional firewalls on our server to protect ourselves.

Our admin @Rinoa spent her entire day bring us back. We give her our thanks for her efforts.

I hope this doesn't discourage anyone, if anything I hope this is a motivational moment to keep H+ the positive and supportive website it aims to be. It is very likely you will encounter errors, please let us know what they are as soon as you experience them. Clean cache and cookies.

We apologize for this unfortunate event, and I hope everyone continues to enjoy using H+ for all their needs :hearteu:

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
Rinoa a legend with amazing taste, Thank you for fixing it so fast and just being a great admin :heartublob::heartublob:
DHKPIG4UQAAqgEf.jpg

roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭230,371
Pronouns
She/Her
Rinoa you are the BEST. You worked so hard!!! We love you!!

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,660
Pronouns
she/her
Hardworking legend @Rinoa

I'm so happy to be back! ❤

Top Bottom