EminentCreamyDairycow-size_restricted.gif

Until this day, i still can't get over this combination:

tumblr_potp9sxlZU1tihy9fo4_500.gifv

tafattsbarn

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭103,410
I'm still not over Skate Canada TT I don't think i've been this satisfied with a competition since literally Pyeongchang 2018 '-' It was just everything i wanted for him and more. He finally seems healthy and at peace again, and it's really bringing out the best in his skating. I'm just so excited for this season now! c:

Also, when he landed his 4T-eu-3F? I don't think i've seen something so glorious in quite some time v-v I even forgive him messing up that one cluster in the short resulting in him only getting stsq 3 because he executed that combo as well as he did!

Sorry for being somewhat OT but i have a lot of feelings about Yuzu that can not be contained ;-;

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭30,739,764
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm still not over Skate Canada TT I don't think i've been this satisfied with a competition since literally Pyeongchang 2018 '-' It was just everything i wanted for him and more. He finally seems healthy and at peace again, and it's really bringing out the best in his skating. I'm just so excited for this season now! c:

Also, when he landed his 4T-eu-3F? I don't think i've seen something so glorious in quite some time v-v I even forgive him messing up that one cluster in the short resulting in him only getting stsq 3 because he executed that combo as well as he did!

Sorry for being somewhat OT but i have a lot of feelings about Yuzu that can not be contained ;-;

And the gala performance was a dream!!!! It was so cool that he performed that program again!!!!

Top Bottom