Winners of the 15th Annual Seiyū Awards

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭84,367
Here's some of the results from the 15th Annual Seiyū Awards! The full list of winners can be viewed via link at the bottom. For whatever reason, both the translated and original news source did not indicate what roles were the winning performances for these voice actors and actresses, so I have provided a handful of them myself to help with familiarity!

Best Lead Actor Award
Award for best leading performances from an actor during the year
Kenjiro Tsuda (Some of his 2020 roles include: Kento Nanami from JUJUTSU KAISEN, Joker from Fire Force Season 2, and Tsuchigomori from Toilet-bound Hanako-kun)

Best Lead Actress Award
Award for best leading performances from an actress during the year
Yui Ishikawa (Some of her 2020 roles include: Mikasa Ackerman from Attack on Titan Final Season, Kyouko Izanami from The Day I Became a God, and Violet Evergarden from Violet Evergarden The Movie)

Best Supporting Actor Award
Award for best supporting performances from an actor during the year
Takehito Koyasu (Some of his 2020 roles include: Zeke from Attack on Titan Final Season, Roswaal L. Mathers from Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- Season 2, and Papa Shirogane from Kaguya-sama: Love is War?)
Nobunaga Shimazaki (Some of his 2020 roles include: Rintarou Suna from HAIKYU‼ TO THE TOP Part 2, Mahito from JUJUTSU KAISEN, and Yuki Soma from Fruits Basket Season 2)

Best Supporting Actress Award
Award for best supporting performances from an actress during the year
Reina Ueda (Some of her 2020 roles include: Taeko Nagafuji from Adachi and Shimamura, Mahoro Saeki from The Millionaire Detective - Balance: UNLIMITED, and Kisa Soma from Fruits Basket Season 2)
Akari Kitō (Some of her 2020 roles include: Nezuko Kamado from Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Movie: Mugen Train, Kanata Konoe from Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club, and Nene Yashiro from Toilet-bound Hanako-kun)

Top Bottom