Winter H+ Olympics is the most generous (and my favorite) event <3

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,103,708
Many of us who participated in this event had a lot to gain; I'm thankful to my teammates and Events team :heartublob:

First, our team won the event and earned the Magi championship banner and a trophy :poggers:

Then I gained the medal and the gif stamp below for placing #4th <3

narastamp.gif

My favorite moment was when I won Golden Par Awards (for cutest, friendliest, and my best dynamic with @kimsguardian ). Thank you for nominating and voting for me :LovePar:Most generous event in the Olympics by far is Gift It Forward in which over $300 were donated to 'Action Against Hunger' :palove:

I can't wait for Golden Par Award trophies, team unique item, and team jersey to be added to my collection soon! :christmasblob:

kimsguardian

🄳🄾🄾🅁🚪 Sixth Place HoETop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,704,670
Pronouns
He/Him
i don't even know i was nominated as the best dynamic with the queen, it was such a great honor for me & thank you to whoever voted us!
and thank you again to y'all who voted me as the most updater, you the real mvp~
d40f38cc3dec47be5d7b834cca9e294b.gif

Last edited:

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,353,078
aosijdojsdaioasjd at KimsGuardian and Among Us set oaisjdoijsadoijsaodjisad I would be shocked if Kims ever turned out to be an impostor!!

I am so happy to be able to be reunited with my friends although I speak on the daily basis. It was teh best part to me and it also helped me to meet new people. Thanks to Event team who hosted the team.

And it was me who nominated KimsGuardian and Nara together as best dynamics, because I love supportive friendships :heartublob:

Lilac

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,103,708
i don't even know i was nominated as the best dynamic with the queen, it was such a great honor for me & thank you to whoever voted us!
and thank you again to y'all who voted me as the most updater, you the real mvp~
d40f38cc3dec47be5d7b834cca9e294b.gif
You are truly the best updater here! H+ would be dead without you :heartublob:

It's an honor for me be in best dynamic with you too :christmasblob:

aosijdojsdaioasjd at KimsGuardian and Among Us set oaisjdoijsadoijsaodjisad I would be shocked if Kims ever turned out to be an impostor!!

I am so happy to be able to be reunited with my friends although I speak on the daily basis. It was teh best part to me and it also helped me to meet new people. Thanks to Event team who hosted the team.

And it was me who nominated KimsGuardian and Nara together as best dynamics, because I love supportive friendships :heartublob:
Thanks for nominating us sweet and supportive Coco :LovePar:

MedicationHelps87

Bi Racial Ruler Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,500,501
Pronouns
He/Him
I think I joined just when it was going on.
But congrats to everyone and key note: I legit stop everything to watch tv and the Olympics
for the entire two week span :)

I wish I could have signed up. Oh well, always next time!

Lilac

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,103,708
I think I joined just when it was going on.
But congrats to everyone and key note: I legit stop everything to watch tv and the Olympics
for the entire two week span :)

I wish I could have signed up. Oh well, always next time!
Glad you had a chance to join even if it's just for a little bit :wow: there's always next time to participate in major events :shablob:

Top Bottom