CHARTS With 101 wins 'TWICE' becomes the Girl Group with most Music Show wins

TWICE•MOMO

🍑#1 MOMO FANBOI🍑 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭501,845
This is amazing. Congrats Twice. Esp when you consider it's over 1000 days quicker and they did it with less releases too. Incredible.

Razgriz

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Mayuyu , Sakura, Minju, IZONE and SNSD Heart ^^
Plus Coins
⨭15,175
This is amazing. Congrats Twice. Esp when you consider it's over 1000 days quicker and they did it with less releases too. Incredible.
and you must consider too back then there is not so many music show . the show air 2011. the show champion air 2012, music core start give wining trophy 2013.
but still Congratz to Twice.

TWICE•MOMO

🍑#1 MOMO FANBOI🍑 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭501,845
and you must consider too back then there is not so many music show . the show air 2011. the show champion air 2012, music core start give wining trophy 2013.
but still Congratz to Twice.
Well The Show Twice hasn't been on in near 3-4 years-Twice also had no wins on the Show for Cheer Up or LOA and I think so I believe TWICE have about 1 total win from The Show. I mean do top groups even go on the Show? Twice has like 1 win I think ever from that show.

Twice also didn't get any get any wins from Music Core I believe for Like Ooh Ahh, Cheer Up, TT and Knock Knock...in fact Cheer Up only got wins from 3 separate music shows none of which were Show Champion, Music Core or the Show.

So the presence of more shows doesn't really diminish how incredible it was Twice was able to pass this accolade so quickly since they didn't actually benefit that much from the extra shows....

Top Bottom