Wizones are being too egoistic

Dreamer95

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭98,525
Why don't you guys want the line up to be revealed? Your faves made it so you are happy. Don't you guys realize that you could be in our position as well? What if Sakura or Wonyoung got rigged out?

Some of us had lost their sleeps after the disaster that Produce 48 final was. So many fan and trainee dreams were ruined. It is not even just the ones who were left out of the group that are the problem. Even the final ranking within the group might be manipulated. Like what if you guys learn that Chaeyeon was 6th or 7th, what if she wasn't 12th, what if she didn't have to go through such an emotional stress of being the last one? Or what if Chowon wasn't the 13th but was either within the group or way below, what if her stress was for no reason? Those final seconds probably cut few days from their lives.

Don't be egoistic. Line up should be revealed. Both public and trainees have a right to know.

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,687,500
what if you guys learn that Chaeyeon was 6th or 7th, what if she wasn't 12th

And what if she wasn't in the line-up? What if Sakura's best friend in PD48 wasn't supposed to be in IZONE? What if? What if? It is so easy to use those terms when you aren't them. What good will knowing the real ranking do now especially if you are one of the trainee who miss out. The feeling of knowing that you got cut out of the line-up due to certain stuffs will end up hurting peoples more. Nako was already crying over everything the past few days even though she might be innocent. But yeah it is easy to say stuffs when one isn't gonna get affected by it.

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
Ngl the posts on twitter are a cringefest
I thought we left that "if This group has 1 fan, i'm that fan..." message a long time ago buried in tumblr but they revived it
raHRVXJ.gif

Dreamer95

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭98,525
And what if she wasn't in the line-up? What if Sakura's best friend in PD48 wasn't supposed to be in IZONE? What if? What if? It is so easy to use those terms when you aren't them. What good will knowing the real ranking do now especially if you are one of the trainee who miss out. The feeling of knowing that you got cut out of the line-up due to certain stuffs will end up hurting peoples more. Nako was already crying over everything the past few days even though she might be innocent. But yeah it is easy to say stuffs when one isn't gonna get affected by it.
If she wasn't then she shouldn't be. Easy as that.

Are you even serious with that? It won't end up hurting more, it will actually be a relief for them, they'll know that they are loved.

fromisSakura

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,687,500

Are you even serious with that? It won't end up hurting more, it will actually be a relief for them, they'll know that they are loved.

Yeah as if them know they are loved will help them be in IZONE. They will be known as "the member who didn't get in due to "insert situation" and will carry the label around. But that fine I guess since they know they are loved.

Last edited:

peach

♡ Sweet Like Sugar Poison ♡ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭146,190

wth, are you serious? Yikes.

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah as if them know they are loved will help them be in IZONE. They will be known as "the member who didn't get in due to "insert situation" and will carry the label around. But that fine I guess since they know they are loved.
It can perhaps help them get compensation from Mnet

Dreamer95

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭98,525
And whats wrong with being known as such? Whats wrong with their hard work being acknowledged? You guys are pathetic
wth, are you serious? Yikes.
Anything else to add except yikes?

Dreamer95

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭98,525
Ehh dont think so, I find this attitude to be one that has more to do with being an anti of current members and wanting to see it end, than actually caring about the results and the well being of the girls.
Well, then as an "anti" I already achieved my goal. It already ended. You must be living under rock if you don't realize Izone is already canceled. Revealing the ranking will save majority of Izone who made it fair, therefore you are the biggest anti if you want everyone to suffer

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
Well, then as an "anti" I already achieved my goal. It already ended. You must be living under rock if you don't realize Izone is already canceled. Revealing the ranking will save majority of Izone who made it fair, therefore you are the biggest anti if you want everyone to suffer

lmao thats some ridiculous logic

fromisSakura

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,687,500
And whats wrong with being known as such? Whats wrong with their hard work being acknowledged? You guys are pathetic

Anything else to add except yikes?

Just because they are not in IZONE now, it doesn't mean that their efforts are not appreciated though? And I already mentioned my reasons why in my posts above.

Dreamer95

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭98,525
lmao thats some ridiculous logic
Thats the only logic
Just because they are not in IZONE now, it doesn't mean that their efforts are not appreciated though? And I already mentioned my reasons why in my posts above.
I said acknowledged not appreciated. No one gives a fuck about silent appreciation when someone lost their career opportunity. "We appreciate your efforts" is what companies say before they reject you.

lovenatu

🥺 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,950
Ehhhh, I don’t think revealing the whole lineup is the way to go. I know there’s a lot of debate as to how involved the members are with the cheating but I feel like a lot of people are forgetting that most of the members are minors who are just going to do what their companies tell them to do. Revealing the lineup is going to completely ruin their careers of the members who were cheated in and imo, that’s an unfair punishment because it’s not their fault but the fault of greedy people in power.

Honestly, a lot of the people who are asking for the real lineup to be exposed comes across as antis or people only in it for the sake of drama (not necessarily you op)

Ideally, I think the best way to do it is to arrest all the involved people from the companies but don’t reveal the companies. Reveal the trainees that were supposed to make it and give them some kind of compensation. I think it’s only a matter of time until the real lineup comes out though.

itsyaboiidon

.... .. Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,022,015
OK, I see it's getting heated in here, I have to ask you guys to not demonize each other and to be respectful.
This does not seem to be a "black and white" issue so please try to understand both sides of this before taking jabs at each other.

Dreamer95

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭98,525
But its contradictory, meaning illogical :TzuyuKek: You said they are already cancelled, so revealing it further would just be for those who want to burn it all down.
So your logic is "bad can't get worse". Well I hope you all the best in life with such logic.

D

DR. K💉M 👄

I want the real lineup revealed and im not an anti at all? Even if someone forcefully labels me as one. Its bc I think that while fans are thinking about the career of the ones who made it and the mental pressures as im reading, others are also thinking of the mental pressure of the ones who got cheated on and how badly it took away their career opportunity. I hope every member of izone can go on and do well, but I also feel like a lineup reveal could help bring some light on or give a bit of a boost to those who were forgotten. But i agree that this in turn could back fire and give haters more chance to hate on both parties. Could go either way who knows.

Top Bottom