WJSN OT13 Reunite For Season’s Greetings 2020

Lemon Detox

🥚🐣🐥🐤🦅 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭82,525
The way they always seem to include their China line in a way or another in the things they do is so precious, ujungs must be really happy

S

Some

I dont stan but thisis still heartwarming :") xuanyi i missed you :(

fullofjoy

The innocent one!
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭913,845
I don't understand why Yuehue won't allow them to film at least a part of WJSN comeback mv. Like what Mina did for Twice recently.
But Mina & C-line case ain't the same. China banned any promotion of Korean products in China. So the C-line can't promote in Korea same like Lay can't promote with EXO. + Mina is not Chinese & she was not well.

GuardianofTheCosmicRealm

Servant Of Luda Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭229,700
But Mina & C-line case ain't the same. China banned any promotion of Korean products in China. So the C-line can't promote in Korea same like Lay can't promote with EXO. + Mina is not Chinese & she was not well.
But WJSN don't promote in China, so I don't see the problem. Also you have Handong in Dreamcatcher, Sally in Gugudan and Yuqi i G-IDLE promoting in Korea with no problems.

Lemon Detox

🥚🐣🐥🐤🦅 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭82,525
I'm sorry but this just isn't true. This year we had three different chinese groups promoting in Korea, in music and variety shows, plus chinese idols in kpop groups having promotions both in China and Korea with no problems.

fullofjoy

The innocent one!
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭913,845
I'm sorry but this just isn't true. This year we had three different chinese groups promoting in Korea, in music and variety shows, plus chinese idols in kpop groups having promotions both in China and Korea with no problems.
I guess they lifted the ban. I saw something about but I wasn't sure.

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653
Maybe this was the best thing :heartpar: :HappyPar: , I really forgot about them filming Seasons Greetings and I'm so glad they are all there this time(CX wasnt with them at same time last year.) Right before comeback too makes me so excited, Dayoung teaching iruri choreo is so cute :palove:

cXwcJmd.gif

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭161,050
China did ban but they are slowly lifting it

Chinese kpop idols can promote in both countries with no issue

ruru1006

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭27,925
I don't understand why Yuehue won't allow them to film at least a part of WJSN comeback mv. Like what Mina did for Twice recently.
I dunno about Cheng Xiao but Mei Qi and Xuan Yi cannot promote or appear in WJSN's MV because of the Produce 101's exclusive contract, remember Wanna One's Sungwoon & Minhyun and IZ*ONE's J-line?

Top Bottom