Requested by @MVSica
Translated by Some @hallyuplus.net
1595744121210-png.2920

EoUkHjYXEAU_Yu3

EoUkH20WEAIW-AP

EoUkIMzW8AMYXt9

[ Yeonjung ] Read it Before You Sleep πŸŒ™β­οΈ

Ujung Did you all lie down to go to sleep ~~ !?? I lied down 🀀
Today the CSATs are finally over, you guys worked really really hard.
hhh really, all this time you must've held off doing the things you wanted to do and the times you wanted to play and instead you devoted yourselves to the CSATs, now let go and forget about that so the hardworking you can heal. Eat ma~~~ny delicious things and have many conversations with your family and let's think about the results later and decide to get crazy for a moment (?)😝heuheuhohohhhh
also the weather is very cold, really veerryy coooldddddd veery! lately I'm really not doing anything but I wonder how I did activities when it was this cold last year and in the past .... Lol they say the human is the animal of adaptation, I perfectly adapted to rolling around inside my blanket...πŸ˜… hh to be completely honest, in the early stages of covid i got to rest as much as i wanted! it's my first time being this relaxed since I debuted! How long will this last? I had fun staying home a little, just a little bit, but now I really wanna get on stage and work and I really wanna work hard and sing to the point where I break a sweat and i want to perform hearing cheers so loud that they don't let me hear the MR and the sound coming from my in-ear monitor properly and I want to go overseas I'm just frustrated....🍠πŸ₯”πŸ₯–πŸŒ°πŸ˜΅
Anyways Ujung on January 1st let's all listen to As You Wish and make a wish together πŸ™ for this fight to please end...
EoUkIhgW4AIq0Q_

Okay, goodbye πŸ’•πŸ§Έ

Top Bottom