BREAKING NEWS Wonho's court case has been closed and he has been cleared of all charges

SageWren

The Genre is BTS Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭553,095
So, now what? He's never going to be back in Monsta X at this point most likely. Damage has been done even if it's been cleared now.
The damage has been done, but atleast Wonho can have pride in the fact he was cleared of charges so people can stop trying to drag his name through the dirt.

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
So, now what? He's never going to be back in Monsta X at this point most likely. Damage has been done even if it's been cleared now.
The delusional part of me still has hope that he'll return to MX.
Realistically I guess he could debut solo. His reputation may be damaged, but he could still build a career, even if it will be hard.

Although, Starship did say they'd be supporting his future decisions so who knows what that means.

A

Aerith

The damage has been done, but atleast Wonho can have pride in the fact he was cleared of charges so people can stop trying to drag his name through the dirt.

I'd like to believe that, but I'm not expecting the dragging to just stop tbh. I am glad in knowing he's cleared though.

The delusional part of me still has hope that he'll return to MX.
Realistically I guess he could debut solo. His reputation may be damaged, but he could still build a career, even if it will be hard.

Although, Starship did say they'd be supporting his future decisions so who knows what that means.

They just might mean in whatever he does, it won't be with MX again. I wish. I'd take something solo though.

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
I'd like to believe that, but I'm not expecting the dragging to just stop tbh. I am glad in knowing he's cleared though.

They just might mean in whatever he does, it won't be with MX again. I wish. I'd take something solo though.
At this point I'm just glad that he may come back and that his name is cleared.
Honestly just a few days ago I was so worried he'd just stay out of the spotlight forever and never update us again.

A

Aerith

At this point I'm just glad that he may come back and that his name is cleared.
Honestly just a few days ago I was so worried he'd just stay out of the spotlight forever and never update us again.

Let's just hope for the best, and be glad his name is cleared as it should have been all along.

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
Here's a translation of Starship's statement:

So they really were fighting for him and keeping him out of the spotlight on purpose.
I'm glad he knows about our support for him too~​

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
is he still with starship?
His contract was meant to have been terminated according to the articles that were released after his departure from MX. Starship never posted or announced anything themselves on their own accounts or anything though. So I'm honestly not sure.
I'm pretty sure they were the ones handling his legal case though.

A

Aerith

Here's a translation of Starship's statement:

So they really were fighting for him and keeping him out of the spotlight on purpose.
I'm glad he knows about our support for him too~​

This confuses me so much since I thought his contract was terminated. This makes me less sure, not sure what to think but I'm still glad to read this regardless of the case. He didn't need to apologize though.

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
This confuses me so much since I thought his contract was terminated. This makes me less sure, not sure what to think but I'm still glad to read this regardless of the case. He didn't need to apologize though.
Same I thought it was terminated too. I'm sure they were the ones who handled his legal case because they released a statement saying they would. Yet for his contract they never actually released a statement themselves. It was only mentioned in articles rather than directly from ss. I don't want to get my hopes up though because I don't think my heart can handle much more lol

D

DR. K💉M 👄

The damage will always be done as people like the negative talk anyway. But if he wishes to return, with his fans support I think it can all be okay again. Good luck to him and whatever he chooses to do!

Top Bottom