Wu Chun Celebrates 24th Anniversary with Wife

Lightning

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,825
On February 1, the actor shared on Weibo that it was he and his wife’s 24th anniversary.

He said, “24 years today…. my life was changed, changed for the better… with you, I feel perfect.”

He gifted his wife souvenirs he brought from Melbourne, where they both attended university. On the gifted perfume bottle, he wrote, “To my best friend, wife and super mom. Happy 24th anniversary!”

The couple started dating when they were 16 years old, in 1996. Following his debut with Fahrenheit in 2005, Wu Chun’s popularity skyrocketed. His wife—then girlfriend at the time—didn’t want to be in the public eye, and also didn’t know how to deal with the press should the relationship go public.

Wu Chun is extremely grateful for his wife’s support and patience. “I understood and respected that decision,” Wu Chun had said. “Because of her 100 percent support, I was able to confidently face all the difficult challenges in my entertainment career.”

Wu Chun and his wife have two children: Neinei, born in 2010, and Max, born in 2013.

Congratulations to them both

Lemon Detox

🥚🐣🐥🐤🦅 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭82,525
I used to be so into him and Jiro before moving to kpop :jinjudge: He still looks handsome af

Top Bottom